HOLIDAY PIES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o hellll yea, damn they r going to make me a diabetic, i love those things, that custard is so good with the sprinkles too, man it gets me in the Christmas spirit, and they taste good

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Paassss I rather have a grapefruit

word, you got a figure to maintain.
wink.gif
roll.gif

NT I took an L because of these stupid pies 
mad.gif

last night i was kicking it with my friends on another side of town and we had been drinking a little bit. around 2:30am I got hungry and wanted to get one of these stupid pies from mcdonalds, so I got my bike and took a trip to the nearest one a mile or two away.

IMG_20111126_031356.jpg

when i got there they were closed. they closed a few minutes early and I was HEATED. it was a drunken rage. so bad that i felt like i had to get some revenge.

IMG_20111126_031930.jpg

these road closed signs were the first victims. there is some construction happening over in the neighborhood so when I was biking back in my rage i saw them and thought "this will show those bastards at McDonalds!" so i took them off the road and put them on the side.
30t6p3b.gif

i felt pretty accomplished, and it made me feel better. so i took another sign down.

IMG_20111126_031845.jpg

know why it's blurry? I had to take off running. just as I clicked the button to take the picture, I heard sirens so I booked it.

they caught up with me a couple of blocks away. after they questioned me they charged me with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, and they impounded my bike. now I have to pay a $300 fine and do community service.

be careful nt. i'm never eating at McDonalds again.

30t6p3b.gif

these are amazing. anyone ever have the chocolate pies? had em once and havent been able to find them since

Originally Posted by soltheman

mad.gif

last night i was kicking it with my friends on another side of town and we had been drinking a little bit. around 2:30am I got hungry and wanted to get one of these stupid pies from mcdonalds, so I got my bike and took a trip to the nearest one a mile or two away.

IMG_20111126_031356.jpg

when i got there they were closed. they closed a few minutes early and I was HEATED. it was a drunken rage. so bad that i felt like i had to get some revenge.

IMG_20111126_031930.jpg

these road closed signs were the first victims. there is some construction happening over in the neighborhood so when I was biking back in my rage i saw them and thought "this will show those bastards at McDonalds!" so i took them off the road and put them on the side.
30t6p3b.gif

i felt pretty accomplished, and it made me feel better. so i took another sign down.

IMG_20111126_031845.jpg

know why it's blurry? I had to take off running. just as I clicked the button to take the picture, I heard sirens so I booked it.

they caught up with me a couple of blocks away. after they questioned me they charged me with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, and they impounded my bike. now I have to pay a $300 fine and do community service.

30t6p3b.gif
You should have just did this when you heard the sirens....

Seriously though, I can't believe you got yourself into that much trouble over a 60 cent pie....

My McDonalds havent got these yet but they got them last year.

Super pissed. Check everyday after basketball to see if they get them in. Nothing yet.

Originally Posted by soltheman

mad.gif

IMG_20111126_031356.jpg

IMG_20111126_031930.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

IMG_20111126_031845.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Not sure if cereal...

Anybody know where I can get these in NY state or anywhere close by? My friends raved about these in Florida so I need to get some.

Back
Top Bottom