Holiday Release!!!! Columbia 11s or Bred 11s????

I think the only ones that have been "confirmed" so far are the black/reds.

I personally would like to see the Columbias make a return though.

It more than likely will be Breds this year and Columbia's in 2013 which I don't mind happening at all.
Any XI is a mandatory copp IMO.

f85354aee8b5f5189cc9600d12d3439e715a280.png

Spoiler [+]
Bred XIs are the only ones confirmed so far, but my thoughts is that JB is gonna try and go for a cash cow this year and drop both.. save your pennies.

I think they are gonna drop both. The Breds are the only high top XIs I don't like. Easy pass.

But I need those Columbia's tho. then I'd have almost all the kicks I wanted as a kid from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. But tbh I prefer the Concords that I missed out on cuz my phone broke and I had to spend $300 on a new one. Missed out on the BCIIIs too
mad.gif

We'll surely, as we've known thus far, the Bred 11's have confirmed to release this year. But I personally believe that the Columbia 11's should have been confirmed as this years holiday release instead of the Bred 11's. They should have confirmed the Columbias this year (2012) and the Breds next year (2013).

It should have been like this...
Columbia 11s in 2012
Bred 11s in 2013

But it's too late now!! I can't wait for the Bred 11s to drop this year. I missed out in 2001 and 2008, but I will try harder not to miss out in 2012!

This discussion won't end anytime soon.

Unless JB reveals the Columbias are coming out, count on them NOT releasing.

Black/Red...there was never ever any confirmation about the Columbia's...just some websites jumping to conclusion trying to be the first to "break" release date news...

JM

jb are holding off revealing that both will release. if people knew for sure, they might skip other releases in the meantime.

save up

imo

Would prefer the Columbias... as long as they looked exactly like the OG's, but I know that's not going to happen.

Knowing JB, they will come out looking like the all white anniversary XI with a blue tinted sole.

the JB rep for the store i work at said we are going to be REALLY happy with the "11s" this christmas... i wonder what he meant by that? it makes me wonder if theree wont be a pack with the breds and colombias. it would be legendary! haha

if there really is an 11 pack, Get the bullet proof vests, shanks, gas masks ready. It will be an all out war where every person fights for themselves. Connections, hookups, and friendships are out the window.

Back
Top Bottom