HOLIDAYS SNEAKER STEALS AND DEALS

polo code expired.

i need to play these threads closely...

2Gaurd. when is ur sale coming up?

yall need to holla at the dudes in the retro forum, the outlet hunters as we call em lol, got some solid info and copped 2 pairs of silver foam retros for64.99 a whop from the texas nike outlet last week,
pimp.gif

they stay postin codes for stores and updates on what stores around the country got.

Originally Posted by iCan

2Gaurd. when is ur sale coming up?
word is this coming Tuesday...but not 100% yet....
i will def make a new post as soon as i get confirmation on dates and exclusions..

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

yall need to holla at the dudes in the retro forum, the outlet hunters as we call em lol, got some solid info and copped 2 pairs of silver foam retros for 64.99 a whop from the texas nike outlet last week,
pimp.gif

they stay postin codes for stores and updates on what stores around the country got.
eek.gif
eek.gif
What that is ridiculous, I need to hit that up

^i think they all sold out now homie, dudes was beastin over em lol. im just glad i randomely checked that forum that day
pimp.gif

check the outlet thread in retro and call around the west coast, thats where they was all at. nevada n stuff

thanks to tactusjack for the mr cartoon vans pickup....'preciate it homie....definitely a steal on a nice pair of kicks....

I was just able to use the following code(s) together, on Nike (online), was making a gift purchase (actually on a Jordan product, "Ol' SchoolII" and on some Nike stuff too) and it worked successfully...

30% OFF - "NIKEHOLIDAY"
along with Free Shipping - "GIVENIKE"

Hope the codes help someone during these tough holiday season. :-D

NOTE: I have plenty of sz.8-9 (Js, AF1s, SBs) personal stuff avail. & very fairly priced. Feel free to PM to inquire.

Back
Top Bottom