Hollywood actors, CEOs charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scam

Something need to happen. If there ain't go be no jail time, they better start admitting folks at record numbers. Like me. I'm tryna get into USC in the fall:nerd:

Last edited:
Somebody need to happen. If there ain't go be no jail time, they better start admitting folks at record numbers. Like me. I'm tryna get into USC in the fall:nerd:
Ain’t **** happening either
Not even worth dwelling on

I always thought it was weird so many kids of rich parents ended up in Ivy. Like I'm damn sure not all of them are academically outstanding.

As someone who's in graduate school while working full time, the notion that having an advanced degree/Ivy League graduate somehow makes you more productive at work is the biggest joke.

tenor.gif

One thing I've found from my foreign friends/relatives is that this type of thing happens EVERYWHERE, but the difference is that foreign kids are expected to actually be intelligent (unlike these American celebrities' kids). The bribes are pretty much guarantees in extremely competitive societies, where damn near every kid in class is getting 90%+ in every subject.

Meanwhile these idiots can't even get into USC with all the resources and access to good schools they've had since birth. If one my cousins put up that video of "I'm only going to college for, like, the tailgates" he or she would be the laughingstock and embarrassment of the family

I don't really root against sports teams. I just root for mine.

Even the Yankees?

Cause I got a whole list and I can even rank em and I am sure you are well aware the pats are on said list

Even the Yankees?

Cause I got a whole list and I can even rank em and I am sure you are well aware the pats are on said list

I don't root against the Yanks cause I hate them, but since they're in our division I obviously hope they lose for the sake of standings. Judge and Stanton are likeable dudes in my opinion.

I can't think of any team I would root against out of spite.

I don't root against the Yanks cause I hate them, but since they're in our division I obviously hope they lose for the sake of standings. Judge and Stanton are likeable dudes in my opinion.

I can't think of any team I would root against out of spite.
hoping they lose is rooting against them though

hoping they lose is rooting against them though

But if you followed the conversation, I originally said I was rooting against Trump and this group of scammers more than anyone.

I thought folks would've deduced that the reason I'm doing that is because they're disgusting people.

I don't hold that type of contempt for athletes or teams.

But if you followed the conversation, I originally said I was rooting against Trump and this group of scammers more than anyone.

I thought folks would've deduced that the reason I'm doing that is because they're disgusting people.

I don't hold that type of contempt for athletes or teams.
Ahh gotcha. I wasn’t following the conversation.

if aunt becky does hard time she gonna be a martyr for parents that do w/e they gotta do for their kids.

I can understand them doing this stuff for ivy league schools, but for schools like usc and ucla. I’m not from cali, so maybe residents hold those schools in high esteem. The parents spending a good amount of money for bribes, I would’ve told my kids to apply to other schools if they couldn’t get in.

Back
Top Bottom