Holy Crap This Song is Beautiful vol. who the hell is Mew?

So I was watching Eastbound and Down and this song started playing during the credits. Did some digging and found the full version:
I've never heard of the band (Mew?) but this is seriously one of the dopest songs I've ever heard; I feel like it would be perfect for a movie or retrospective of somebody's life.

Just wanted to spread some good music that brightened my day; if anybody knows of bands with a similar style put me onto them.

So I was watching Eastbound and Down and this song started playing during the credits. Did some digging and found the full version:
I've never heard of the band (Mew?) but this is seriously one of the dopest songs I've ever heard; I feel like it would be perfect for a movie or retrospective of somebody's life.

Just wanted to spread some good music that brightened my day; if anybody knows of bands with a similar style put me onto them.

The Zookeeper's Boy
pimp.gif

Good recommendations
pimp.gif
really feeling their sound; just dl'd all their albums. I'm not really up on the indie rock scene and none of my friends that are ever recommended Mew to me. Good thing I caught the credits of Eastbound and Down I guess
laugh.gif

Good recommendations
pimp.gif
really feeling their sound; just dl'd all their albums. I'm not really up on the indie rock scene and none of my friends that are ever recommended Mew to me. Good thing I caught the credits of Eastbound and Down I guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom