Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Wells Fargo is the absolute worse. Never use them
Took me a while to get my prop tax stuff set up right thru my escrow with them. Absolute nightmare.

On top of lying / holding info on how to remove my PMI, I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with them much these days. My stuff is kinda “set and leave” at this point.

Before and after
IMG_4162.png
IMG_4160.jpeg

Paint baseboards and floor look similar. Same crib?

Just joking :lol:

I do dirt work on a lot of rental only projects.

Put up a bunch of rental only townhomes/condos and houses with no way to own them. I’m talking housing for like 200k people in the next few years. It’s pretty foul.

You’re looking at 5k a month to rent a house.

Here’s an example. We got 18 of these projects in the pipe. Just the condos. Idk about single family homes. How tf do people afford this?

This isn’t anywhere sick. It’s the suburbs of mpls. :lol: The ones farther out are cheaper naturally but they are in undesirable places that used to be meth towns

https://st-louis-park-rentcafewebsite.securecafe.com/onlineleasing/st-louis-park/floorplans/landmark
https://st-louis-park-rentcafewebsite.securecafe.com/onlineleasing/st-louis-park/floorplans/landmark

I do dirt work on a lot of rental only projects.

Put up a bunch of rental only townhomes/condos and houses with no way to own them. I’m talking housing for like 200k people in the next few years. It’s pretty foul.

You’re looking at 5k a month to rent a house.
I keep tryna holla at folks I know
Tellin em let’s go in and buy some ****
Or build it

I think you can get loans for new construction at 3% still.

No brainer if you’re ok moving out of the city which people are doing anyways.

We have something like that coming up in MD. 170 rental townhome community.

I've seen older townhouse style apartments, but some of them were converted from condos and they didn't have expansive green space. These new joint got two car garages :lol:. Theres someone looking for a home crying that they can't buy one of these.

:lol: they are all the same no matter where they are.

Minneapolis requires “green space” on every build now. It’s cool because you can just paint the pavement green and it counts. :rofl:

Took me a while to get my prop tax stuff set up right thru my escrow with them. Absolute nightmare.

On top of lying / holding info on how to remove my PMI, I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with them much these days. My stuff is kinda “set and leave” at this point.
How did you remove the PMI, pa?

It’s not MO it’s in MN.

but yeah renting in STL is a wild thought when you can buy a house for pocket lint.
St Louis is where they approved and rented out that “apartment” with the bathroom in the kitchen, slash living room slash bedroom. Toilet was arms length from the stove

Don't.

Just extend the front door wall to the edge to produce more space in the house.

Thats a tough one. I'd probably just use it as a place for holiday decorations.

Anything else would require a ladder or separate staircase

Back
Top Bottom