Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

u can get ur score to rise by just being added as an authorized
or maybe if ur on as an AU on a high balance card get taken off
and vice versa for ur spouse
also by paying 1 or 2 cards down and then doing a rapid rescore
that way u can get ur downpayment paid for u

i want to buy land and build my own place. I don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere i’m juz saying id rather buy some land somewhere and get a very small very modern place built. Was thinking somewhere around Seattle or so.

i want to buy land and build my own place. I don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere i’m juz saying id rather buy some land somewhere and get a very small very modern place built. Was thinking somewhere around Seattle or so.
relative did that in the Seattle area
house is nice

I was thinking about doing that in the black hills. Just cop the land now and build later for a second home.

Idk though after further review I’m in over my head. :lol: septic and all that is super expensive. I can’t afford all that right now. I think I’m just gonna stack and get a dope crib when I leave Minneapolis.

I was thinking about doing that in the black hills. Just cop the land now and build later for a second home.

Idk though after further review I’m in over my head. :lol: septic and all that is super expensive. I can’t afford all that right now. I think I’m just gonna stack and get a dope crib when I leave Minneapolis.
still doesnt hurt to buy land
only thing they dont make more of
at least yet.............

You're right. I got my FHA before that rule I guess. He can still get an FHA loan, and still can refinance (probably best at 20%+ too.

I will be doing the same when we move back to the Chicago area.

**** fell through
im walking away looking for another house
:smh:

sorry to hear man, our house fell through last year too.

everything happens for a reason, i decided to just wait out the market for a couple years.

(I cancelled the sale cause inspection found a ****ed up foundation)

Seller took back some credits like 5k
Which I was ok with
If they decided to fix some minor stuff
Which woulda been less than the 5k
And just wasn’t feeling the vibe of them tryna pressure me to do it
Even though they wasn’t tryna do anything the home inspector suggested
So I said **** it
Me and the wife are kinda bummed
Even a Lil deflated
Man **** it a lil sad about it
But I can’t buy a house im u happy or unsure of
And with those things
I couldn’t be happy
Specially when ur taking 5k away
That’s money I could use to furnish the house
I’m very disappointed ?
Oh and I also may not get the money back from escrow I put in
Stupid me

Yeah you should definitely get your earnest money back if they switched things up on you.

Back
Top Bottom