Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Place we just bought was purchased in 12 for 725k - you can imagine what we paid lol
421-4219978_homem-tendo-infarto-png-heart-attack-man-meme.png.jpg

In 2012, a good friend of mine copped a 760 sqft house in Ballard for $313,000. I thought he was wild for that, but he tore down that home and rebuild. New place is valued at almost 2 Mil :wow:.

I've own my house for 6 years. I've recently refinanced, and with the extra payments I should have it paid of in 6 years. Hopfully next year we can start some major renovations. The house turns 100 years old in 2022 :lol:.
how much u buy the house for???
how much u refinance it for???
how long was the og loan for???
how much over did u pay monthly???

EDIT: see u answered some of these questions already

I'll be moving to Henderson, Nevada soon does anyone have any information about Centennial Hills or Summerlin area?
I live in Southwest in Vegas, hmu I just got a new build and should be done Jan-Feb. They did the closing cost and 10k incentive towards design center. I qualified at 3% for my loan

I've own my house for 6 years. I've recently refinanced, and with the extra payments I should have it paid of in 6 years. Hopfully next year we can start some major renovations. The house turns 100 years old in 2022 :lol:.

I’m coming over! Damn good times in Seattle, miss that place 😭

I go to Seattle for 2 weeks every summer, bummed we didn’t do it this year. Have a dope spot on Alki that family owns and Airbnb’s, they block it off for us when we go

Question for mortgage people??

Last September I bought a house to rent out, all my qualifications were a1, put down 20%, and best rate was 4.375%, I think I even bought it down slightly.
Being an investment and approaching 1 year with that rate, should I be refinancing? I guess investments get a higher rate which is kind of wack..

My personal residence mortgage is at 3.375%, also wondering if I should refi....

3.375% is still pretty good.

No way to predict what is going to happen with this housing market. Had to get ours in before the fall. Who knows what the market will look like in a year.

I’m coming over! Damn good times in Seattle, miss that place 😭

Come out! You need to experience this place in the summer.

how much u refinance it for??? I got in at 3.1
how much over did u pay monthly??? Paying an extra $630

Last edited:
what's good about Seattle besides Pike Place market being close to Vancouver when the border isn't closed?

Seattle is literally surrounded by water. That benefit isnt exclusive to mercer island.

Had a route on M.I. at my old job, ran into a lot of old rich snobby dickheads

This is a dope thread, read through a few posts for like an hr lol. If anyone is in the New Jersey area I can definitely be of help ! I'm a real estate agent in South Jersey but can also do dealings in North/Central. Some of the laws are different but I'm pretty well rounded & if I don't have the answers I can most definitely find them amongst my peers.
HERE TO HELP!

Seattle just felt different when I was there, perfect balance of TRUE nature beauty, not the lame **** we have on the east coast and small yet dope city vibes, I must say, going to the top of the needle was wild disappointing :lol: I’ve lived in project buildings taller than that **** :lol:

Seattle just felt different when I was there, perfect balance of TRUE nature beauty, not the lame **** we have on the east coast and small yet dope city vibes, I must say, going to the top of the needle was wild disappointing :lol: I’ve lived in project buildings taller than that **** :lol:

Don’t forget no state income tax

Back
Top Bottom