Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

I grew up in Seattle, I live in FL now. Our winters in Florida are perfect, and so are the Seattle summers. To me. Seattle and the PNW prob about as beautiful as it gets.
If we didn’t stay right on Alki every summer, I wouldn’t enjoy it as much, I know we are spoiled for that. We always go kayaking, take the kids on the wheel, and enjoy the food scene. Last summer we went to Deception Pass which was dope, I hadn’t been before

The weather from February to June in Seattle is trash. I always try to convince my wife to move around that time :lol:. Then Summer & Fall come around....

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Fall is unbelievable - too many benefits to not call it home

You live in LA where it takes an hour to go 15 miles lol
more like an hour to go 5 miles :wow:
i dont mind that as long as dat sun shining :pimp:

i've visited before where my whole trip was rainy, not my cup of tea. but LOADS of people r moving out there

more like an hour to go 5 miles :wow:
i dont mind that as long as dat sun shining :pimp:

i've visited before where my whole trip was rainy, not my cup of tea. but LOADS of people r moving out there

Bro I lived off the most used exit per day in the US - why not get that out of my life? Lmao

ksteezy ksteezy excellent choice in finishes, bro. Super happy for you and the wife.

what’s behind the glass doors next to the kitchen? A pantry?
I keep my pantry organized and it’s still unsightly. I’d have to frost my glass or or go glassless haha

ksteezy ksteezy excellent choice in finishes, bro. Super happy for you and the wife.

what’s behind the glass doors next to the kitchen? A pantry?
I keep my pantry organized and it’s still unsightly. I’d have to frost my glass or or go glassless haha
Thanks brother, for now, nothing, but yes eventually it’ll be a pantry, but mostly it’ll be floor cabinets with pull out drawers and some floating shelves, the ugly stuff will be stored away for sure, I’ll try to find the inspo I got the idea from and posted on here 🙏🏽

Your house is fuego, steezy. Came a long way from Columbus...lol.

Our next NT social should be at Steezy's house.

Back
Top Bottom