Homeowner shoots intruder who was not pregnant...

Comparing a robber to the Zimmerman situation is a bad look. Zimmy followed and initiated a confrontation because he felt ballsy because he was strapped.

The robbers picked an easy target, a frail 80 year old elderly man because they were opportunists. They felt the target was harmless which is why they picked him only that it backfired badly.

If they knew grandpa was strapped, do you think they still try and rob him or perhaps try another easier target?

They knew he had a gun safe. They tested their luck too many times.

That's debatable. You could do that, but alot of stuff wouldn't add up when the cops did their eventual investigation. In this case the accomplice ran away and got away and take was known.

Honestly another reason I'd have no problem killing someone who breaks in my house if god forbid that unfortunate situation ever happened to me is because I don't know what that person is capable of, who their affiliated with, and/or them potentially wanting payback later down the line. If their brazen enough to break into a persons house with malicious intent, I don't think its a stretch to say that they might eventually come looking for payback as someone who breaks into houses isn't working with a full deck.

Yep

Totally overlooked that. I still think they were opportunists though. I doubt they would try a more fit able bodied person regardless if he was strapped or not, they wanted what they felt was an easy target who wouldn't put up much of a fight.

Comparing a robber to the Zimmerman situation is a bad look. Zimmy followed and initiated a confrontation because he felt ballsy because he was strapped.

The robbers picked an easy target, a frail 80 year old elderly man because they were opportunists. They felt the target was harmless which is why they picked him only that it backfired badly.

If they knew grandpa was strapped, do you think they still try and rob him or perhaps try another easier target?
I'm not comparing the robbers. I'm comparing the shootings. Old man was beat down. It could be argued that Zimms was beat down. I don't think that's what happened but that's for the lawyer.

They could say he was assaulted. What's the difference between him shooting trayvon and the old guy shooting the girl?

Home invasion? As I already said the defense could claim assault by Martin. A crime is a crime right?

Last edited:
"On the other hand, he did shoot a person who was trying to get away, so he wasn't in imminent danger himself and the law says you can't shoot somebody under those circumstances."

This is stupid to me. No one can decide this unless you are THERE. The dude was just robbed and attacked. This WAS imminent danger. They can say what they want. They can do what they want. But the law is wrong here.

Last edited:
I'm not comparing the robbers. I'm comparing the shootings. Old man was beat down. It could be argued that Zimms was beat down. I don't think that's what happened but that's for the lawyer.

They could say he was assaulted. What's the difference between him shooting trayvon and the old guy shooting the girl?

Home invasion? As I already said the defense could claim assault by Martin. A crime is a crime right?

Dude just chill already no one is talking about that ish but you now. Accept the fact that you made a stupid comparison and move on.

Last edited:
Its a big difference, they broke and entered into a persons house, they initiated the problem. They were the aggressors and opportunists thinking they had an easy target.

Zimmy was the aggressor and only was so because he was strapped. He initiated a conflict and unfortunately ended a conflict which he caused and started only because he had a gun.

You can make claims and statements but when research is done, things will conflict. Zimmy had a violent track record and a history of calling the cops for the most petty of reasons.

The robbers both had extended rapsheets with to my knowledge past break in charges while to my knowledge grandpa had no rapsheet. Stuff like that would be factored in when investigating everything.

I'm not God so it never sits right with me when people think taking a life is the answer, that's just me.

It never sits right with me when people do things wrong then they get busted and find God

She got what was coming to her one day; no sympathy.
What? It's not about finding God :lol: That's not definitely not what I meant. I don't think a human should decide when another human's life ends, whether it's a murder or a punishment. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not God so it never sits right with me when people think taking a life is the answer, that's just me.

It never sits right with me when people do things wrong then they get busted and find God

What? It's not about finding God :lol: That's not definitely not what I meant. I don't think a human should decide when another human's life ends, whether it's a murder or a punishment. That's all I'm saying.

What forms of punishment do you believe in blud

What? It's not about finding God
laugh.gif
That's not definitely not what I meant. I don't think a human should decide when another human's life ends, whether it's a murder or a punishment. That's all I'm saying.
What forms of punishment do you believe in blud
Apparently the types that don't involve killing someone.

I'm beginning to get a laugh out of the idea that this guy chased down a 7 month pregnant chick who tried to rob him in his home, was told she was pregnant and executed her. It's so absurd.

I really never gave it much thought since I was so appalled at the act but of course she wasn't pregnant.

Granted had she been really fat or like 1 month pregnant and not noticeable I still standby my first reply to this.

Why not?

Last edited:
I'm beginning to get a laugh out of the idea that this guy chased down a 7 month pregnant chick who tried to rob him in his home, was told she was pregnant and executed her. It's so absurd.

I really never gave it much thought since I was so appalled at the act but of course she wasn't pregnant.

Granted had she been really fat or like 1 month pregnant and not noticeable I still standby my first reply to this.
Why not?

She wasn't pregnant

Its white on white so not sure if the privilege cancels itself out on that one.

But regardless of the races, I'm not trying to see justice for a crackhead animal. Just give gramps the g pass, buy him a 40 and take him to a few bingo nights and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom