Honda heads, come in please.

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

B20 bottom end with a B16 top is pretty common and they say even faster than just the B16

i was interested in a 91 civic hatch with a b20 vtec
no power steering or a/c  tho 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 and that's what you're gonna sacrifice for that engine. 

but i could have had Porsche's, vettes, mustangs running in fear.

True story.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

B20 bottom end with a B16 top is pretty common and they say even faster than just the B16

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

True story.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

True story.

If I ever get an older Civc it would be B20vtec or K series swapped. I knew a kid who had fully built dart block n/a @ 285 whp(with dyno sheet to prove it). Seen him kill a lot of cars.

Didn't wanna make a new thread for this. Cars been in my possession/my dads shop for about 2 weeks now. Haven't taken any pics, everyone knows what a stock Civic looks like
laugh.gif

So far we've rebuilt the motor, put on coils, got a set of temp wheels on the way until I order either some Diamond Racing wheels or find a set of Rota Track Rs. Planned on copping a whale **** intake but after hearing that they can actually decrease power, I passed. So a short ram will due.

I just have a couple more questions for you guys. Who the hell makes an exhaust system that DOESN'T sound like a dying lawnmower? I can't get another noise violation in my neighborhood
laugh.gif
plus that @+$$ sounds ridiculous.

Also I'm ordering from Password JDM. EK parts are interchangeable with an EJ8, correct?

you're probably gonna hafta go with the big names: apexi, greddy, mugen, hks... and expect to drop a lot on it. don't go cheap if the sound is that important for you. apexi WS2 is fairly popular, greddy SP, mugen TL as well.

in general the EK and EJ aftermarket performance parts are mostly compatible

post pics when you can!

I know, overdone. I forgot about stock Mini Cooper wheels, been looking into those too. Memorizing all this fitment and offset $+!+ is killing me. The Rotas are easily passable to me but the DRWs are cheap and I like the steelie look. If you have any other suggestions for a similar look to these

y1Rsr.jpg

zGDA1.jpg

or any multispoke like the Rotas, throw them out there. That or send me some widened hammers for the low
grin.gif

Thanks for the exhaust suggestions though, I hit YouTube and that Apexi WS2 is sounding like a sure bet. I'm already expecting to drop bread on it cuz the sound is extremely important. My friends with Hondas (minus one with an S2000) were telling me to just get something from Autozone. Their cars sound like $+!+, EZ pass.

Thats the thing throwing me off, the stuff I'm into is so overdone at this point. OEM Mini wheels might solve the issue *shrug*

Brings me back to my Civic days.....

2000 Civic Hatchback
Swapped JDM B18C
JDM Interior
Spoon Exhaust
Dam.....what bronze wheels did I have....gonna search....Like C18 somethings.....were like 2k
Ground Control Coils...
CF Hoods....
Red recaro seats

.....only to all get stolen

Back
Top Bottom