Honest question....why are you young, healthy and fat?

Lost 80 pounds since Jan. 2010...there really is no excuse. People who fail are usually complacent and aren't motivated enough. Granted, there may be medical reasons or something, but in most cases people will make those new years resolutions, find out you can't just shed 20 pounds by getting on the elliptical for 20 minutes a day, and quit by mid Feb.

And fat people are kinda gross.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

theres a thread like this once a month

the people that say fat people disgust them are just as bad as racist

how can u judge someone based off of their weight

i know just as many good fat people as i do good skinny people

do they have the picture perfect body? no, but i learned a long time ago not to judge a book by its cover

I agree.  but that's not the point of this thread

i feel where you coming from

but on the same hand, i never understand people who smoke cigs, or people who drink all the time

what about young men who can tell you what jordans drop in december but cant tell you the last time they had a checkup

theres a lot of bad things you can do to your body, and we think were ok because we are in shape, it doesn't work like that
I agree that saying "fat people disgust me" is wrong, but it's nowhere near the same level as racism.
You have no control over the race you're born into. You have almost 100% control over the care of your body, not just physically but health-wise.

I don't mean to be judgmental but when I see overly obese people I tend to think they have little to no self control and/or self-respect in a sense.

Obviously there are other factors that attribute to a person's weight, whether it be their upbringing or something else.

theres a thread like this once a month

the people that say fat people disgust them are just as bad as racist

how can u judge someone based off of their weight

i know just as many good fat people as i do good skinny people

do they have the picture perfect body? no, but i learned a long time ago not to judge a book by its cover

I agree.  but that's not the point of this thread

i feel where you coming from

but on the same hand, i never understand people who smoke cigs, or people who drink all the time

what about young men who can tell you what jordans drop in december but cant tell you the last time they had a checkup

theres a lot of bad things you can do to your body, and we think were ok because we are in shape, it doesn't work like that
I agree that saying "fat people disgust me" is wrong, but it's nowhere near the same level as racism.
You have no control over the race you're born into. You have almost 100% control over the care of your body, not just physically but health-wise.

I don't mean to be judgmental but when I see overly obese people I tend to think they have little to no self control and/or self-respect in a sense.

Obviously there are other factors that attribute to a person's weight, whether it be their upbringing or something else.

Lost 80 pounds since Jan. 2010...there really is no excuse. People who fail are usually complacent and aren't motivated enough. Granted, there may be medical reasons or something, but in most cases people will make those new years resolutions, find out you can't just shed 20 pounds by getting on the elliptical for 20 minutes a day, and quit by mid Feb.

And fat people are kinda gross.

i like to eat....thats why im overweight...i work out tho...you used hangin from a cliff as an example, i can do at least 15 pullups or chinups....im Good. :smile:

i like to eat....thats why im overweight...i work out tho...you used hangin from a cliff as an example, i can do at least 15 pullups or chinups....im Good. :smile:

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

What if a dude grabbed your girls butt and started a fight? 
I'm 220 lbs..if you grabbed my girls butt, i'm slammin' your 150 lb @*! into a car
laugh.gif
What about the dude that's 190lb and in great shape?  Weight doesn't always equal strength. 
then he getting stabbed with da hawk 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

What if a dude grabbed your girls butt and started a fight? 
I'm 220 lbs..if you grabbed my girls butt, i'm slammin' your 150 lb @*! into a car
laugh.gif
What about the dude that's 190lb and in great shape?  Weight doesn't always equal strength. 
then he getting stabbed with da hawk 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

if you're so athletic, why haven't you made it to the league? look at shaq, he was pretty fat and won some rings.
That's because dude was built like a mack truck and besides, if Shaq daddy was conscious of his weight he probably would've won another ring or two.

It's like asking, "why don't you know calculus" or " why don't you know how to speak multiple languages?". You're young and fully capable right?
Terrible comparison: neither of those two have an affect on your life and how long and well you'll be able to live it.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

if you're so athletic, why haven't you made it to the league? look at shaq, he was pretty fat and won some rings.
That's because dude was built like a mack truck and besides, if Shaq daddy was conscious of his weight he probably would've won another ring or two.

It's like asking, "why don't you know calculus" or " why don't you know how to speak multiple languages?". You're young and fully capable right?
Terrible comparison: neither of those two have an affect on your life and how long and well you'll be able to live it.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sheeit, i wish i could gain weight.  i'm probably 135 right now.

it's all good though.  better than being overweight.

how tall are you? we're pretty much the same weight lol.

i work out but not as much as i used to.  a few years ago i worked out pretty much every day kick boxed, did pilates, & dabbled in mma. i don't do any of that now i just run & try to keep my body toned.  i like to be too active to ever be young and lazy.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sheeit, i wish i could gain weight.  i'm probably 135 right now.

it's all good though.  better than being overweight.

how tall are you? we're pretty much the same weight lol.

i work out but not as much as i used to.  a few years ago i worked out pretty much every day kick boxed, did pilates, & dabbled in mma. i don't do any of that now i just run & try to keep my body toned.  i like to be too active to ever be young and lazy.

Anybody else here taken creatine and been hungry 24/7 on it?
Gotta eat big to get big. And I mean good big, not fat.

Anybody else here taken creatine and been hungry 24/7 on it?
Gotta eat big to get big. And I mean good big, not fat.

I been this way since i was a child. then i didnt care really cause i never saw myself as that fat. Im down about 60 pounds in the last 3 years but its been a yoyo for a while. up and down with working out and eating right. Im down 35 since february so hopefully i will be skinny one day

I been this way since i was a child. then i didnt care really cause i never saw myself as that fat. Im down about 60 pounds in the last 3 years but its been a yoyo for a while. up and down with working out and eating right. Im down 35 since february so hopefully i will be skinny one day

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This has been discussed on several occasions and I'm pretty sure nobody's opinion on either spectrum of the arguments has changed their mind. Just live your life and do you, avoid fat people if your heart desires. Whatever.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This has been discussed on several occasions and I'm pretty sure nobody's opinion on either spectrum of the arguments has changed their mind. Just live your life and do you, avoid fat people if your heart desires. Whatever.

Being an athletic savage and having a cut, toned body are two of my highest priorities. They are actually among my top priorities, along with getting money and others. I think working out and exercising is fun. Especially now that I have extra work cause of finals, working out and playing basketball is even more appreciated 
pimp.gif

Being an athletic savage and having a cut, toned body are two of my highest priorities. They are actually among my top priorities, along with getting money and others. I think working out and exercising is fun. Especially now that I have extra work cause of finals, working out and playing basketball is even more appreciated 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom