Honestly. Drunk pipe at this age it’s annoying.

Another reason it gotta suck being a woman.

Watching your spouse get theirs off(chill…no humble brag) and knowing you nowhere close.

My ol lady was gone off the bubble and I crushed 2 bottles solo(I’m a tequila on big ice guy) I’m nice but know my night over.

I’m sitting here hoping she wake up mid night or early morning like a horn dog.

**** was cool early 20’s when you was trying to prove something, now I just wanna get mines.

On another note…champagne is not a liquor drunk I see

Last edited:
Champagne and whiskey had me feeling like a young man again🤣🤣🤣

I was in the zone after the clock struck midnight lol

You trippin young og.

That whiskey d hit hard for me because I come up short other times.

I enjoy the tap out.

Tf wrong with you!?

FYI, I will still get mines no Trey Songz.

Man them the nights relationships are made of though. Makes her put up with your **** when her body remembers that.
beyonce-drunkinlove.gif

Another reason it gotta suck being a woman.

Watching your spouse get theirs off(chill…no humble brag) and knowing you nowhere close.

My ol lady was gone off the bubble and I crushed 2 bottles solo(I’m a tequila on big ice guy) I’m nice but know my night over.

I’m sitting here hoping she wake up mid night or early morning like a horn dog.

**** was cool early 20’s when you was trying to prove something, now I just wanna get mines.

On another note…champagne is not a liquor drunk I see

You drank two bottles? The problem you have is your an alcoholic

Now the moral drinking police has entered the thread. You prolly wanna call me a sex addict too bc I wanted round 2 huh?
No thats not the issue. You drinking that much is. No way you operated normally afterwards. What you trying to prove? Its just not ok man. I mean its your body but self control is important. Babatude said a weak mind is a weak body.

Drunk sex def was cool in early 20’s. Used to try and kill the cat, but now in my 30’s when Im drunk it just leads to sleep 😂

High Sex though >>>>>>>>>>

Speak for yourself bro, literally got my soul drained at the party after sippin on Glenlivit the majority of the night. Shorty got hers just by cleaning me up for a good 15 minutes. I asked if she was good because I didn’t want to be selfish she said yeah and kept going. She played in the horn section at Bethune Cookman. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you sleep on any woman who played an instrument with her mouth, especially at the college level. Da stamina
2E4F1EDA-013C-449A-BC34-C04F1A514FD3.png

Speak for yourself bro, literally got my soul drained at the party after sippin on Glenlivit the majority of the night. Shorty got hers just by cleaning me up for a good 15 minutes. I asked if she was good because I didn’t want to be selfish she said yeah and kept going. She played in the horn section at Bethune Cookman. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you sleep on any woman who played an instrument with her mouth, especially at the college level. Da stamina
2E4F1EDA-013C-449A-BC34-C04F1A514FD3.png
She have any band camp stories??

Back
Top Bottom