-Honestly... How many of you Heat "Fans" were Heat Fans before 2010? VOL: Yes, another Heat thread

Keep it Real... These so called Heat "fans" in Chicago make me Sick... Didn't even know Miami had a basketball team before Lebron landed there
laugh.gif
(I'm kidding, but you get the point)

Main reason I dislike the heat. I'm from nyc and I live in Miami...9/10 people out here didn't know *!$+ about the heat before 2010. Those same people are the ones in the streets right now going ape *!$+ ...like...dude..no.

on nt, h3at, youngtriz, roboski, and like 2 others were heat fans that i saw on here before lebron got there.

bron fan so i cheer for the heat no shame in that unless theyre facing the knicks

Originally Posted by wttm

bron fan so i cheer for the heat no shame in that unless theyre facing the knicks

You're a Knicks fan then... I aint tryna hear all that other "I'm a 'Bron fan so I cheer for the heat" nonsense...
laugh.gif

I was/am a Iverson fan... But when I watched him and the Sixers on TV, I never rooted for the Sixers...I just enjoyed watching AI put in work. I never lost any sleep if the Sixers lost...
laugh.gif

I was somewhat of a heat fan pre2002 but once I attended college at the University of Miami that's when I became a full time Heat fan 2003-present. Growing up in NYC (Bronx) for some odd reason it was hard for me to root for the Knicks, I don't hate the Knicks but I'm not much of a fan.

I'm a Heat fan all the way baby!!!
pimp.gif

*raises hand*

I've liked the Heat for a while now. Are they my "favorite" team? No. Lakeshow will always be. But do I enjoy watching them play? Yeah, I do. And I will continue to watch them play as well as watch OKC, LAC, and a handfull of other teams that I don't necessarily "ride or die" for but just genuinely enjoy watching compete.

I'm not going to lie though, I'm not that big a fan of Chicago. I like Rose, but, I don't really watch entire Chicago games unless its playoff time.

Shout outs to mrkool, Triz, h3at23, Dade B0Y, Will and a few others I can't remember.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Im similar Kay, but if you're a fan wouldn't that mean you want your fav player to win?

No... Maybe Cross someone up or dunk on somebody on some individual steez....But I couldn't care less if they win or lose (Unless they play for the Bulls)
laugh.gif

It's like a disease.It infest everyone. Or like Kanye wearing a certain pink boots then hypebeast go crazy about them.

Back
Top Bottom