Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I dont like these beefed up teams with multiple superstars, but if the Heat win this championship, I would patiently wait for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard to assemble like Voltron and destroy those clowns.
Wouldnt like the Heat winning the championship at all. Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.

DO IT OTIS!!!!!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

I thought the Celtics winning was irritating. This would be on another level.

The amount of smug coming from 1 & 3 & 6 would be the unbearable part.
This.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif

I thought the Celtics winning was irritating. This would be on another level.

The amount of smug coming from 1 & 3 & 6 would be the unbearable part.
This.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

The JORDAN Bulls teams were amazing. With the number 1 player and a legit top 10 in the league in Pippen. NO ONE has ever carried a team to CHAMPIONSHIP WIN.

I have crazy respect for him....I mean people seem to overlook the fact that son invested years into that Cavalier organization with absolutely ZERO help and he was still able to reach the Finals. I mean when was the last time ONE man besides Jordan was able to carry an entire time to the Finals? As good as a player Kobe is, no way in hell would he have Rings if it werent for Shaq or Pau. When Shaq and Phil Jackson left, the following year Lakers didnt even reach the playoffs lol

The JORDAN Bulls teams were amazing. With the number 1 player and a legit top 10 in the league in Pippen. NO ONE has ever carried a team to CHAMPIONSHIP WIN.

Imagine if Bonski wins Finals MVP...haters gonna have to get real creative

He doesnt have a ring

Its not his team 

Lebron is Pippen

Lebron aint clutch

Nah son Lebron was the best player in the post season on a "superteam" 

Imagine if Bonski wins Finals MVP...haters gonna have to get real creative

He doesnt have a ring

Its not his team 

Lebron is Pippen

Lebron aint clutch

Nah son Lebron was the best player in the post season on a "superteam" 

Wilroc wrote:
I dont like these beefed up teams with multiple superstars, but if the Heat win this championship, I would patiently wait for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard to assemble like Voltron and destroy those clowns.
Wouldnt like the Heat winning the championship at all. Dirk and the Mavs deserve it over everybody left in the playoffs by a mile.

Its funny how when discussing LeBron its oh no one deserves a ring, its earned. Yet Dirk/Kidd deserves it.......
tired.gif

Wilroc wrote:

Its funny how when discussing LeBron its oh no one deserves a ring, its earned. Yet Dirk/Kidd deserves it.......
tired.gif

When Minnesota isn't playing well I typically go for favorite storylines. For me, that means witnessing greatness.

I'd be happy to See Miami win and fill the game with the excitement of a possible dynasty to the likes we've never seen, not to mention the performances along the way from James and Wade.

When Minnesota isn't playing well I typically go for favorite storylines. For me, that means witnessing greatness.

I'd be happy to See Miami win and fill the game with the excitement of a possible dynasty to the likes we've never seen, not to mention the performances along the way from James and Wade.

Do it! It would be nice for the Heat to face some formidable competition for once.

Do it! It would be nice for the Heat to face some formidable competition for once.

With the remaining teams left, I prefer Heats to win. I cant root for dallas unless they played against lakers in the finals. And of course, that could never happen.

As far as my hate list goes.

Lakers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dallas >>>>>>> rest of the league. ( each > means a trillion tons of hate. )

With the remaining teams left, I prefer Heats to win. I cant root for dallas unless they played against lakers in the finals. And of course, that could never happen.

As far as my hate list goes.

Lakers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dallas >>>>>>> rest of the league. ( each > means a trillion tons of hate. )

laugh.gif

How would these two destroy them when neither of the two is ranked ahead of either LeBron or Wade on top players lists.

You can forget about that, especially if the Heat get Nene in the offseason. If they do get him, it's a wrap for the rest of the league for the next 3-4 seasons.

laugh.gif

How would these two destroy them when neither of the two is ranked ahead of either LeBron or Wade on top players lists.

You can forget about that, especially if the Heat get Nene in the offseason. If they do get him, it's a wrap for the rest of the league for the next 3-4 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom