Honestly NT, how many of you actually say a prayer before going to bed?

I was about to go to bed the other night and I realized that you never know when your going to fall asleep and you never know if you'll wake up or not.Honestly, since I've thought about that, I've prayed every night. I was just curious how many others do it and not neccesarily for that reason.

every night
happy.gif

When I was younger and a believer I did. But once I started becoming skeptical of religion it just got worst. At the age of 13 I just did a sign of the cross.And by the time I hit 16 I didn't even do that anymore.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

before i go to bed and right when i wake up

I do something else, knocks me right out then use my sock to clean up and off to bed.
pimp.gif

i try to rememebr to...and when i do pray, i pray for myself, my family, my friends and then things in my life that needs improvement on...

when i tuck my son in at bed, every night i say his prayers for him,
"now i lay me down to sleep i pray to the lord...
if i should die before i wake...
my soul he takes"

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I try to every night, doesn't always happen but most nights it does

Same here with........................

"now i lay me down to sleep i pray to the lord...
if i should die before i wake...
my soul he takes"

Originally Posted by Biggie62

When I was younger and a believer I did. But once I started becoming skeptical of religion it just got worst. At the age of 13 I just did a sign of the cross. And by the time I hit 16 I didn't even do that anymore.
I don't agree on a lot of things that my religion "says." But that doesn't mean I don't believe in God. I'm not sayingyou're wrong for losing faith, but...

Religion =/= Faith

I used to be consistent and be on top of it every night and day....I'm fallin off a bit

Originally Posted by xdc2b18c1x

Originally Posted by Dom90

every night
happy.gif

As well as in the morning and before every meal. Gotta be thankful for the things that are provided for you because it all can be taken away without amoment's warning. It's happened to me more than once...

Back
Top Bottom