Hong Kong Girl Snorts Herself to Death

laugh.gif
@ that line.

What did they think was gonna happen?

doesnt surprise me, that area across the border from hong kong is gully as hell

That was actually in Taiwan (based on the currency and dialect being spoken in the video) K is an EXTREMELY popular club drug in Taipei during the early 2000s. The popularity has definitely died down as now cocaine's popularity has risen on the island. I have personally used it myself and will have to say it is something I would not do again because I didn't enjoy the high, but I can see why some would like to do it. I have always felt that illicit drugs can be used recreationally and in moderation. That girl was more than likely a KTV girl and was doing it for the money as she was egged on by businessmen who wanted to see a good time. RIP to her, but as it has been said already in this thread, I feel no remorse for those who do not know how to make a good decision in their life.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

she deserved it.... dumb people should kill themselves.
A bit harsh.

People aren't born smart, they learn from their mistakes...Unfortunately she didn't get a chance to learn from this one.

that's a whole railroad
smh.gif

her nose didn't even bleed? she didn't even stop to take a clean sniff of fresh air, i swear some powder would have clogged up half ways for her need to stop and take a deep breath.

that girl is nuts

yeah. if you do too much, you pass out. it is basically elephant tranquilizer. too much and it will shut your organ system down.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom