Hoody = new generations security blanket?

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

TRUTH, my freshman year (more like semester) of college i was in a hoody every damn day.. i think it was a mix of being slightly insecure and comfortable + being low key...

i wear a hoody to college currently, its always cold in my classes. 
yo i love ur avy no romo.

Originally Posted by ALDY

zmbfpz.gif
eek.gif
I haven't seen this gif in years.

buu em at pac sun during the summer...usually half off, got a dc and hurley zip up for 15 each

buu em at pac sun during the summer...usually half off, got a dc and hurley zip up for 15 each

hoodies are the truth though. best thing to wear around the house.

hoodies are the truth though. best thing to wear around the house.

Saw this at school during spring term and still don't get how people weren't dying of heat stroke.

Saw this at school during spring term and still don't get how people weren't dying of heat stroke.

Hoodie and b-ball shorts is the most comfortable outfit on the planet. I suggest you get on board.

Hoodie and b-ball shorts is the most comfortable outfit on the planet. I suggest you get on board.

Hoodies >>> especially Polo Ralph Lauren weathered hoodies but yo not during the summer tho its too hot for tht real talk smh

Hoodies >>> especially Polo Ralph Lauren weathered hoodies but yo not during the summer tho its too hot for tht real talk smh

bball shorts and a hoody in the fall, pre winter, and spring 
pimp.gif

never in the summer though

bball shorts and a hoody in the fall, pre winter, and spring 
pimp.gif

never in the summer though

Back
Top Bottom