Hookers At The Point (Prostitution In NYC Documentary)

Would You Smash Any of the girls?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but keep it on the hush, chucccccccccccccchh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm Lame.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I remember when I was like 12 I went to hunts point.. Paid 5$ for some jerk.. She jerked too fast and hard my penis started to bleed, I got scared and thought I had aids smh

can't even get a full value meal at burger king with $5. :x bleeding tho? oh..

dry_rub_large.gif

that pic was put in so you would click on the clip
shes not in the Doc
i have this documentary along with part 2 from the HBO special on dvd
pimps up **** down was the best hooker/pimp lifestyle HBO special

pimpin snooky
a true pimp in every sense of the word

There's a girl at the strip club I work at that used to be one of Snooky's girls. :lol:

Not as a kid, But I watched them in my early teenage years. :lol:
Agree with all of this.
I wouldn't smash any of those disgusting prostitutes even if it was free. :stoneface: :x :x :x :stoneface:
:lol: @ the poll choices, Someone's lame because they wouldn't smash those nasty chicks? Oh ok. :stoneface: :lol: :smh:

lmao I seen this on the black cable box from back in the day, BX^^^ :pimp:

&& u know u voted for # 2

Last edited:
Who is that pic of before you press play? She's not in the documentary is she? Her chest looks huge
eek.gif
I remember watching this years ago and the girls looking really nasty. You're better off going to a stripclub and finding one of the hot dancers who is down.
that pic was put in so you would click on the clip
shes not in the Doc

i have this documentary along with part 2 from the HBO special on dvd

pimps up **** down was the best hooker/pimp lifestyle HBO special
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
pimpin snooky
a true pimp in every sense of the word

The broad in the white LITERALLY had her head down like 
tired.gif
 in every scene she was in... 

laugh.gif

I remember when I was like 12 I went to hunts point.. Paid 5$ for some jerk.. She jerked too fast and hard my penis started to bleed, I got scared and thought I had aids smh

Dave you a fool :rofl:. I remember when I was like 11 driving by and letting them walk to the window then driving off.

*Dead* @ dude chillin playing tetris

Dude got so played out in the documentary :lol:

I don't care what she does with the client i just want her in and out of the car in one piece......cuts to scene of dudes prostitute wife talking dirty to a client about her touching her self and him liking it in the b-hole. Straight up like dude...this is what your wife is doing in the car :lol:

Thanks for posting this. I'm like 15 min in right now. Homie in the white car, at the 9 minute mark, was done in like a minute. lol

Not as a kid, But I watched them in my early teenage years. :lol:
Agree with all of this.
I wouldn't smash any of those disgusting prostitutes even if it was free. :stoneface: :x :x :x :stoneface:
:lol: @ the poll choices, Someone's lame because they wouldn't smash those nasty chicks? Oh ok. :stoneface: :lol: :smh:

lmao I seen this on the black cable box from back in the day, BX^^^ :pimp:

&& u know u voted for # 2

Nah, I voted for #3. :lol:

If I have to be lame for not wanting to smash any of those chicks, Then so be it...:lol:

I remember seeing this documentary in college with my friend. I moved to NY right after college and that same friend came to visit on my birthday, he was determined to find something out in Hunts Point we were out there at 4 am walking around he found a nice piece... Im waiting for 45 min- hour he comes out sweating like "Damn! thanks HBO ! for putting me on game" this was a few years back. lol

LOL at the kid with the jerk and thought he got the Magic32

$5 b? What's $5 in like 95 with inflation? $8.69 according to inflation calculator so still less than a $10 to get a handy. Did you finish though? No oil, at least baby oil? or lotion?

I guess they still out there, lots of newer videos, even a playlist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom