Hoopdome?

Much like most of you, I've been lurking around for a decent court with a decent schedule. My boy told me about hoopdome. Making a trip there is outta myway, anyone care to drop some info?

What's the fees like?

Do you know anyone who works there?

Thanks in advance

4 Hardwood courts
pimp.gif
$10 admission. There is also beach volleyball courts and indoor soccer fields.

hoopb.jpg

I heard it gets full fast, and if you don't have a good 5, there's no point in going...
hat's what I only heard though, no personal experiences.

Yeah, heard it from a colleague of mine at the office and been wondering what it's like since...

Does anyone know on what days and time slots are the courts not so busy? Thanks in advance!

My boy works there, he usually has runs with celebrities that are in town that want to keep active.

hope dome is sick alot of dudes there are cool with letting u join in on a pick up the price is $ 10 for the day but the facility is amasing.
me and some of my dudes go occasionaly and there is plent of oppurtunities to get a good run in but u also might wana try harbour front on sundays they have agood schedule with
nice runs.

yeah hoopdome's pretty live.
it's busy usually in the evenings. I go with some buddies on fridays just before school gets outs and then it fills up.
You can get in a few good runs before then. Just make sure u get your 10 dollars worth, and if your gonna go more than a few times a month then u should get amonth pass which i think is sabout 50-60 bones.

Anyone play in the leagues??

Got this email today last week....

Attention Players,

The spring/summer league is open early for pre-registration to all existing players and teams. This is our most popular league, so don't delay. All Cleague games will be Monday only. A/B league will be on Tuesday's.

HoopDome will provide some new exciting features to all of our leagues.

1) An end of season all star game which will feature the league champions playing a combined team picked by the HoopDome staff.

2) League MVP (winner to receive great apparel from our sponsor Adidas)

3) Scoring Champion (winner to receive great apparel from our sponsor Adidas)

We will offer spaces to existing teams before we put it on the website, registration forms are attached. Spaces are limited and go quickly, registration isbased on a first come first serve basis, so don't delay!

Games begin May 11th & 12th, don't miss out!

Back
Top Bottom