Hoops Fans, Whose Return Are You Anticipating More: Yao or CP3?

With Houston being as young and competitive a team as they are, with Yao they could've been a problem this year.  And while the Hornets may not have been that much better than they ended up, they probably could've contended for that #8 spot with CP3 at the helm.  At any rate, who do you want to see back out there more?

Chris Paul. You know what you're going to get out of him... He's not only one of the best PG's in the league (if not the best), but one of th ebest players.

With Yao, he is very injury prone... I don't see him doing anything out of his norm. With CP, he's still on the rise.

im more excited for Yao Ming easily

the rockets can be a problem next year

Aaron Brooks (most improved)
Kevin Martin (i think they did research saying he was the most efficient scorer in recent history)
Battier/Ariza (defensive minded players)
Scola (avg like 16/9 last year)
Yao (its just unfair to have a 7'6 center, that can shoot)

also chase budinger/jordan hill (maybe he will pan out)/chuck hayes

and they also have a lottery pick, maybe they will get hassan whiteside for some twin tower action

im anticipating the return of Paul

but im also anticipating how the Rockets do.

Brooks
Martin
Ariza
Scola
Ming

yao, because he missed the entire yr and also. the rockets were a competitive team without him, so it would be interesting to see how they play together.

gregoden.jpg

Yao because of the Talent/Depth they've shown this past season.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I really hope Yao can come back and stay healthy. he needs to stop playing for China in the off-season.

Word. I also hope that Yao can come back and play a solid season for the Rockets even though I could really careless about Rockets. Dude played too many games for China, I understand his commitment to his country and that's all good for him and all but he shouldn't be so committed to point where he can literally kill his career. 
I anticipate Yao more than CP3 even though I love watching CP3 because I know that CP3 will be just fine but whereas Yao, I don't know how he's going to be like. 

Chris Paul just because barkley told him that deron williams is the #1 point guard in the league in front of his face.....don't get me wrong Deron is nasty, but he really isn't #1 chris paul can play defense, score, pass, and hustle harder, so I'm really looking forward for that CP3 YEAR! Then again isn't yao ming a free agent too?? What if he doesn't return to the rockets

Def. CP3
I Wanna see how he does with a team that could be moved soon and is down in the dirt right about now.

Back
Top Bottom