Hooters is sagging VOL. millennials aint into breast nomore

I completely GET the, "no cracks around my food" mentality. ******* are the first foods we are exposed to so it makes the blending of breasts/wings a little easier to deal with

The food at stop clubs is solid but let’s not act like it’s the best at anything. That’s where y’all are doing too much. Y’all probably just got all this dopamine in your brain from the *** and ******* everywhere. Ambience is important
Nah I can’t speak for wya but some of the best lamb chops is about strip clubs. It’s like a thing here, mfer go get carry outs. The flight club owner hired 2 chefs from ocean prime, steaks there be cooked to perfection. That **** is like a big thing here, the naked *****es come second.

Wild but y’all would eat at Applebees or chili’s or some cheap **** like that. Y’all really be thinking they got *****es showering and twerking next to a microwave
Let’s not front like some of em got it just like this tho :lol: :smh: …But like you said it all depends on the quality and rep of the spot like anything else , can’t just be eating strip crib cuisine at any club

Sounds like he's from a city where they have enough clubs and that **** matters competition wise so they take good care. That's not everywhere.

Sounds like he's from a city where they have enough clubs and that **** matters competition wise so they take good care. That's not everywhere.

Using places like Atlanta and Miami as a litmus test for strip club quality is wrong. 99.9 percent of strip clubs are nasty as hell

Booty and wings combo must be intoxicating :lol:
Even John Legend can’t resist.
1635030918975.jpeg

chrissy is ugly and annoying. Something that made me laugh was edith / sofie fatale saying teigen looks like a ladyboy.

“My girls and I wanted to make a statement with our Halloween look this year,” Turner, 30, told The Post, a message deeply woven into her body-positivity platform, Big Dolls Empowerment. “Hooters typically discriminates against bigger women, but I figured showing up and showing out in the Hooters uniform would help spread the message that you don’t have to be a size 2 to do you in a sexy and confident way.”

hooters-halloween.jpg

“My girls and I wanted to make a statement with our Halloween look this year,” Turner, 30, told The Post, a message deeply woven into her body-positivity platform, Big Dolls Empowerment. “Hooters typically discriminates against bigger women, but I figured showing up and showing out in the Hooters uniform would help spread the message that you don’t have to be a size 2 to do you in a sexy and confident way.”

hooters-halloween.jpg

Hear me out…I mean this in the most non sexist way possible. But Hooters should hire them.

I know they can all make the meanest macaroni and cheese

Never understood he nt joke…. What’s the issue with eating at strip clubs? If u not from a strip club city and they rat holes where u from I guess I get it.

thats really all it is. folks that dont live in cities where strip clubs are pretty much hand in hand with the regular clubs/lounges dont really get it. Im grabbin food from Dreams/Onyx/Magic City/ Alluvia at Cheetahs all the time. Be good as hell.

Eh. Not mad at those girls. I don't see anything wrong with being comfortable in your own skin.

The "body positivity" movement loses me when they start in with the "healthy at any size" talk, but that's not what's going on here.

hooters-halloween.jpg

And?? What's the problem??

Back
Top Bottom