Hopping from one relationship to another (update: pics)

I never understood this...ending a long term relationship (by our standards that would average out to 6 months+) and then just jumping right into another one when it's not a right fit.

I got out of my 3 year relationship exactly January 1st of this year, and i'm still single and i'm still happy. I know that eventually I will find a nice one and set up shop with her but until then I don't go overboard looking for it.

"If you seek it, you will not attain it"

-chinese proverb

Arent you the guy who posted how to have a 3SOME with your chick?........that might be your problem homie

Arent you the guy who posted how to have a 3SOME with your chick?........that might be your problem homie

No honco, but you are a good looking guy. So i can see why you hopping around.

No honco, but you are a good looking guy. So i can see why you hopping around.

Thread backfire
laugh.gif

i think being single is a really great learning experience. ive been single for almost 3 years after being in a 2.5 year relationship. i dont think you can really know yourself if youre always in a relationship

i think being single is a really great learning experience. ive been single for almost 3 years after being in a 2.5 year relationship. i dont think you can really know yourself if youre always in a relationship

Back
Top Bottom