Hostels in US

so guys what do u think of staying at hostels? i been looking around that its really cheap around 30-50$ a night i was wondering if it would be a better choice rather than going hotel or motel?

You can use priceline.com. My boy put me on that got a doubletree for $60 a night. He got a marriot for that same price. Basically you put how many stars (rating) then u put a price.

U could try 2 star or less and just bid your $30 and see what you get

damn, 30-50$ a night sounds really expensive to me for some reason. I just came back from backpacking in Southeast Asia. I went to 5 different countries and stayed in hostels in each country. I paid for rooms that ranged from $4-$12 a night at most. Well, that was because it was split between a couple people, but if you're paying $30-50 a night yourself for a hostel, it seems a bit pricey. But I guess you really can't compare US hostel prices to the hostel prices in Asia. The living standards are so much lower here.

I would highly recommend staying in hostels if you plan on traveling for a long time though. Nothing wrong with it and it's a really good way to save money. Maybe switch it up a bit if you get tired of the conditions in hostels (since a lot of them have shared bathrooms like dorms). Stay in a fancy hotel for a few nights, then switch it back up to hostels. My two cents.

Back
Top Bottom