Hot Dogs Appreciation!!!

The best hot dog I've had was in Paris. Yes, I've been to NYC.

They cut a baguette at the top, put a hot dog in and infused it with whatever condiments you want.
They had those guns that put in ketchup, mustard, sauerkraut( :x ) relish.... and of course mayo. They put mayo on everything.

No mess. Just holding a baguette. :pimp:

:smh:

forever_hotdog.gif

Anyone in SF that knows those little hot dog carts when you get out the bar/club late night :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: them ***** damn near saved my life on a few occasions. Had like 3 of them one night so I could sober up to drive home..

Grilled up some dogs and bratwurst tonight,38 degrees outside but still working the grill :smokin

Seattle Dogs >>>

I can't do the LA dog for some reason.

When i'm juiced up i want Tommy's or Mexican food.

I never buy or cook hot dogs.
Only time I eat them is when I'm at a bbq and I'm hungry, but the other meat isn't done yet.

Open fire is the only way to eat one of these. Boiled hot dogs? Nah, I'm not 8 anymore.

Last edited:
was in cancun for for july 4th, the resort had a chotdog contest who can smash down 3 hotdogs and buns that size the fastest, whens a gift card. been drinking all day with and empty stomach, smashed those down less than 2 minutes, came out 1st place.
Some of my co workers told me to get into competitive eating cause i would smash down my food real quick.

Back
Top Bottom