If you guys are interested : http://www.myspace.com/lady_g_unit50

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Id smash every girl in this thread
2vxgnlh.gif
laugh.gif
those are def his type of chicks

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

hahhahaah, all of you are in the "friendzone" and are never gonna get some from these girls!!

Why are people saying comments like this, and they wouldn't want to have good looking female friends? That doesn't make sense. I'd rather roll with hot girls than ugly ones. Or am I missing something? Who wants to have ugly female friends?
laugh.gif
if they are truely friends regardless of gender, who gives a flying $$@$ what they look like? like how mo would it be for me to choose my homiesoff their looks
laugh.gif

and some people actually do choose their female friends to be friends b/c they look good and want to be associated with good lookin females. even if they aintsmashin
tired.gif
. thus they get friendzoned which is lame status to me off batcuz that aint really a friend

I'm actually gonna post pics with me and the girls! That's what I thought I was gonna see lol. Not just some random girls ppl actually calling friends.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

hahhahaah, all of you are in the "friendzone" and are never gonna get some from these girls!!

Why are people saying comments like this, and they wouldn't want to have good looking female friends? That doesn't make sense. I'd rather roll with hot girls than ugly ones. Or am I missing something? Who wants to have ugly female friends?
laugh.gif
if they are truely friends regardless of gender, who gives a flying $$@$ what they look like? like how mo would it be for me to choose my homies off their looks
laugh.gif

and some people actually do choose their female friends to be friends b/c they look good and want to be associated with good lookin females. even if they aint smashin
tired.gif
. thus they get friendzoned which is lame status to me off bat cuz that aint really a friend
Dudes are so quick to judge
laugh.gif
. Maybe there are benefits tohaving good looking friends. You know you get introduced to other people and when I see a good looking girl with ugly girl it's usually a childhood friend8/10 times. Girls are a mean bunch, but we already know that. You gotta go into situations with a strategy and your not gonna smash every dime no matter howsick your game is.

laugh.gif
if they are truely friends regardless of gender, who gives a flying $$@$ what they look like? like how mo would it be for me to choose my homies off their looks
laugh.gif

and some people actually do choose their female friends to be friends b/c they look good and want to be associated with good lookin females. even if they aint smashin
tired.gif
. thus they get friendzoned which is lame status to me off bat cuz that aint really a friend

You are misunderstanding me. I def do not choose my friends off of looks, I just happen to have a lot of good looking friends. Most importantly I could neverbefriend someone who is ugly on the INSIDE. But what I'm saying is dudes are acting like they want ugly female friends, I'm asking what the logic isbehind that, why are they scared to have good looking female friends? Because of the "friendzone" ? If you're meant to smash someone you will..if you're attractive you are... etc. People need to stop blaming their insecurities on this mythical "friend zone". The friend zone is just anexcuse for females to say "I don't want to hook up with you"

you guys have the worst taste in girls. I won't be mean and say all these girls are ugly, but none of them are that "cute." if ya'll gettingfriendzoned by these broads, you need to step your game up...

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

you guys have the worst taste in girls. I won't be mean and say all these girls are ugly, but none of them are that "cute." if ya'll getting friendzoned by these broads, you need to step your game up...

damn dude, pics of 'your' friends? some of these girls are fine as hell.

but then again i haven't gotten laid in years, everyone looks good to me.
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you guys have the worst taste in girls. I won't be mean and say all these girls are ugly, but none of them are that "cute." if ya'll getting friendzoned by these broads, you need to step your game up...

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I don't know what's worse, his statement or your drought confession
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I don't know what's worse, his statement or your drought confession
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

I think i stated this before, but me and Simply would be friends in REal life. Like if we were from the same neighborhood or school, we would be at leastfriends. beautiful.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

in all honesty though, i couldnt even fathom being a "friend" with a female
...why not?
because their plane of honesty doesn't intersect with a males.

fake nails, fake eyelashes
party girl = %#%+@

stuff like that.
edit: I think they're so used to sugarcoating everything that their whole world is built off bs

i know cute doesnt exactly coincide with "hot" but here's my ex of 5+ years
ohwell.gif

i thought she was the cutest girl in the world
30hvmm0.jpg

30lpcti.jpg

i know you guys want hot, but i know there's a bunch of UT/houston/austin heads here, and thats how suckas are made

Back
Top Bottom