Hot Mug Shot

earlier in the year, the ladies were treated to that light skin dude from norcal

well now, courtesy of yahoo....i bring you 18 year old Alysa Suguro Bathrick

HT_BATHRICK_MUG2_141205_DG_16x9_992.jpg

arrested on charges of possession with an intent to manufacture, sell or deliver Schedule IV controlled substances 
( xanax) 

down *** chick

wood employ
Talk about mugging for the camera.

A North Carolina teen has had her mugshot go viral after she posted it on Twitter following her arrest on drug charges.

Alysa Suguro Bathrick, 18, was arrested on charges of possession with an intent to manufacture, sell or deliver Schedule IV controlled substances on November 19. She tweeted about her arrest - along with a picture of her mugshot - on December 1.
'Hot Mug Shot' Felon Signs With Agent For Modeling ContractsWhat Are 'Handsome' Mug Shot Guy's Real Prospects for a Modeling Career?
"Surrendered myself at 7 a.m., got released at 11:30 a.m. F--- what you heard. And my mugshot's cute," she wrote.

The tweet has since been shared more than 1,000 times and the teen now has more than 7,400 Twitter followers and a long list of Internet admirers.

Among her legion of fans, one twitter user, @AndyOrte, asked Bathrick what drugs she was charged with attempting to sell, with which she responded, “@AndyOrte xanax  homie.”

Bathrick has not returned request for comment.

Bathrick isn’t the only mugshot that’s gone viral in 2014. In June, the mugshot of baby blue-eyed Jeremy Meeks, a California man, gave Kim Kardashian  a run for her money to break the internet when the Stockton Police Depa

Last edited:
I don't wanna be the NTer pointing out every flaw in a woman but one eyebrow look way fatter than the other one lol.

She 18 and naughty doe? I'm smashing :evil:

I feel  like she has some loco hermanos lurkin somewhere. Would not touch...

She looks like a cuter version of that chick from Modern Family.

But Angela Coates already has my bond money spoken for...

941b8f3f_BxwAKnlIIAEUA8T.jpeg

"Surrendered myself at 7 a.m., got released at 11:30 a.m. F--- what you heard. And my mugshot's cute," she wrote.
She hasn't even gone to court to face the charges yet.... 

Best believe this tweet will be brought up when her lawyer tells her to show remorse and ask for leniency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom