HOT NEW JAPANESE NIKE DUNKS

2gxjimu.jpg

FUKOAKA DUNK (YAMAKASA)
This multi-coloured Dunk pays homage to the Yamakasa, an ancient Fukuokan festival reputed to be over 750 years old! Notice the different decoration and colours on each side of the shoe - the Yamakasa is famed for the appearance of its Shrines, which have an asymmetrical edge to them.

2efhjwg.jpg

NAGOYA DUNK
The famous Gold Dolphin is the symbol of Nagoya, and sits atop the roof of the Nagoya castle. Gold scales and mint green highlights perfectly capture this Dunk's link to the famously fishy landmark.

2rf9cw4.jpg

2jepc95.jpg

23ljhq9.jpg

OSAKA DUNK (DOUTONBORI)
Known as the Doutonbori Dunk, this shoe pays tribute to the food of Osaka and one of the most famous Osakan icons, a drumming doll that is known to all who visit the city.

es6xys.jpg

351z7zc.jpg

TOKYO DUNK
The capital city is honoured with a monotone pony-hair highhtop Dunk that celebrates the Giant Panda known as Ling Ling, who arrived in Japan in 1970.

2efj41v.jpg

These are straight...The only Dunks that look like doo-doo are the low top patient leather things.

All gold's aren't bad if they come to the states, but that's only because I've yet to be able to obtain the Olympics at a decent price.

The patent viotech-esque dunks aren't terrible as well imo, but suede would've set them off.

for a sec there, i was feeling the black and white one till i saw the last pic with the hair.....SMH.....

LOL at the OP calling them Chinese instead of Japanese.

They are all relatively "interesting", but not as wearable sneakers. I will say I have a soft spot for pony hair sneakers, so I might cop the lastpair.

The Second pair clown looking shoes with the gum bottoms I like but just can't see myself wearing them.

Only people I could honestly see pulling these off are Japanese heads.

Back
Top Bottom