Hot or Not

Originally Posted by Antidope

1255689450_rosario_dawson_tonguing-jpg.gif
Anyday. No issues with her voice either
rosario dawson is not hot, and thats gross, %$%% that @#*++
but back on topic, that chick is kinda off to me, shes on the line of being cute and weird looking, like if she turns her head down two degrees she looks weird, if shes looking directly at me with her line of vision perpendicular to mine, shes cute, and i like her voice. . . . . . shes a girl

Aint a trap. She is GORGEOUS. If you say she's unattractive you're in the closet.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

but back on topic, that chick is kinda off to me, shes on the line of being cute and weird looking, like if she turns her head down two degrees she looks weird, if shes looking directly at me with her line of vision perpendicular to mine, shes cute, and i like her voice. . . . . . shes a girl
slap.gif

slap-gif.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I'd sharpen her pencil in class
pimp.gif

shkuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt, that does not work dude, unless shes a ******

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I'd sharpen her pencil in class
pimp.gif

shkuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt, that does not work dude, unless shes a ******

So you'll only sharpen her pencil... if she's a ******?? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
I think that AZ meant that literally, as in if he was in her class, and her pencil broke, he'd get up and sharpen it. As in simping hard for her 
laugh.gif
 I hope anyway...

Back
Top Bottom