[| -- Hot Stylz - Lookin Boy Feat. Yung Joc (VIDEO) -- |]

I didn't think these dudes would actually get a deal. How can you make a rap career out of this?

this was funny but it shouldn't have gone past Youtube...
smh.gif

I saw this earlier today and thought..................

How in the $!@% did they get a deal?

YO! On the real... I love this track. It's crazy though... this is what rap was when I was a peewee but now cats think it's "wack" or"what's wrong with hip hop"

smh.gif
You know nothing about hip hop. DF!!!

ehh..it's funny for like the first two times but I can't listen to this more than that, nostalgic of old-school hip-hop or not.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! On the real... I love this track. It's crazy though... this is what rap was when I was a peewee but now cats think it's "wack" or "what's wrong with hip hop"

smh.gif

pretty much...

Man that's so weird, I just posted about this on my blog.

Haha even though it's old, I love this song. Dudes are just having fun.

"NO EYELIDS CAN'T BLINK LOOKIN BOY..."

BTW, anyone hear the remix with Kells?

"You remind me of my feet lookin girl..."

Hahah.

roll.gif
I never thought in a million years i'd hear "This is the songthat never ends.." from Lamb Chops quoted in a rap song. Wow. So these the guys out of the Chi that Joc got signed with Jive? I seen this ++! awhile backunedited. Wow. This is coo for one song but I hope we don't get about 12 copycats like we did with Crank Dat.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! On the real... I love this track. It's crazy though... this is what rap was when I was a peewee but now cats think it's "wack" or "what's wrong with hip hop"

smh.gif

pretty much...

Back
Top Bottom