Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

No damaged cowl tho :frown:

Dang 219$ is cheap as hell considering HotToys Marvel pricing....he's cheaper than Black Widow...nice

Yo, that Michael Keaton Batman is awesome.

What's the difference between a regular figure and the premium format ones? I read that they're handpainted but didn't see much more info.

Premium Format I posted is pretty much just a statue and made by Sideshow Collectible while the Hot Toys has to some degree articulation.

Premium format figures are statues, some may have interchangeable parts but really no articulation and are sculpted and painted by the artists over at Sideshow Collectibles.

1/6th, 1/4th scale Hot toys are articulated figures made by HotToys in Hong Kong...there are a couple of other companies pumping out these articulated figures but due to liscencing HotToys has pretty much monopolized the market specially with it's Iron Man line....while others are putting out IM toys, I believe the RDJ likeness is exclusive to HT....along with all the other actors....

Enterbay seems dope but really expensive and QC issues I hear are a nightmare, 3A is the other one I like because they gave TWD lidcence and I'm dyiiingg for some TWD 1/6th figures...a season 1 Rick Grimes on a horse with a duffle full of guns is my Grail 1/6th figure if it ever gets made

Kotobukiya make good statues for those starting out since they are usually affordable.

ill share some new ones i never posted here....this is my space inspired display...lol

View media item 1524351
View media item 1524352
View media item 1524353
View media item 1524354
View media item 1524355
View media item 1524356
i know these are practically over priced dolls, but if you are a big kid at heart and love comics and pop culture and get just one of these, youll understand the awesome feeling everytime you unbox one of these, specially because they usually go on pre-order sometimes even a year in advance....so that whole time you are just expecting it, it literally feels like xmas each time...lol

I only have Vader & Robocop, but here are some pics I took during a toy-show.

15441250124_ba466dae28_o.jpg

16037763676_a34a0ca87c_o.jpg

16062855872_310347e40f_o.jpg

15441235714_e340c847d0_o.jpg

16061598051_15aa240442_b.jpg

15877778717_ef06c42500_o.jpg

17229860840_f58e049289_o.jpg

17391422516_a100c97e40_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still wanting a Thor and Hulk. After watching AOU, I also feel like I need a BW and Hawkeye too :lol:

ksteezy ksteezy is right on it feeling like Christmas once you get that shipment in. I had forgotten I ordered Winter Soldier and when it arrived I was like :wow: :pimp:

ill share some new ones i never posted here....this is my space inspired display...lol

i know these are practically over priced dolls, but if you are a big kid at heart and love comics and pop culture and get just one of these, youll understand the awesome feeling everytime you unbox one of these, specially because they usually go on pre-order sometimes even a year in advance....so that whole time you are just expecting it, it literally feels like xmas each time...lol

Dope collection, bruh...now, check your PM :lol:

Just started on PFs last year with this Preorder.

View media item 1542687

Pic is crappy but it's an Incredible piece without a doubt. Now I have 2 other Premium Format Statues on order lol. Few HT's on flex pay as well. Patiently waiting on the Mcfly drop

Don't you have like 10 other figures on pre-order? Where are those going to go? :lol:

Very nice set-up with the lighting though, would be awesome if you just expand that whole wall full of figures and lit up like that.

And that HT Vision looks terrible to me, maybe even worse than the Hawkeye.

Last edited:
Vision does look kind of crappy :lol:

Yeah I kind of lost count of my PO's

Have die cast mk3 one payment away on flex
Rocket + Groot as well
AOU cap
AOU Hawkeye
stealth MK7
han and Chewie set
sideshow Deadpool
HulkBuster
Waiting on Thor
Wait list for Marty Ex

Steez, what kind of plan do they have for that Mk 43? I got charged for mine this morning :nthat:

Steez, what kind of plan do they have for that Mk 43? I got charged for mine this morning :nthat:

Mines hasn't been charged yet, I believe the charge is tomorrow, should be here next week Wednesday :pimp:

Can't wait bruh...when I get it, Mechanic Tony gonna ride on Igor and 43 gonna be hovering over the base with Ultrons torso in hand and the arm on the floor

Mk43 looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom