Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

That thing is dope. Now I want one..... Sideshow ships signature confirmation, I'm leaving work early tomorrow to be sure I don't miss my spidey

That thing is dope. Now I want one..... Sideshow ships signature confirmation, I'm leaving work early tomorrow to be sure I don't miss my spidey

MAN THAT'S WHAT TICKS ME OFF. THEY ALWAYS DELIVER EARLY IN THE DAY FOR ME, SO THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO BE THERE IS TO TAKE OFF FROM WORK AND I'M NOT WASTING VACATION OR PTO TIME FOR THAT.

Ups has a certain order on how they deliver packages

If you want, you can just call customer service and tell them to hold it at the pickup center

Doing that will prevent them for returning to shipper

Ups has a certain order on how they deliver packages

If you want, you can just call customer service and tell them to hold it at the pickup center

Doing that will prevent them for returning to shipper

RIGHT. EXCEPT THAT A LOT OF TIMES THE PACKAGES WILL BE SHIPPED UNDER MY BUSINESS NAME AND NOT MY REAL NAME SO WHEN THAT HAPPENS, IT IS HELL TO GET THEM TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE PACKAGE BESIDES REQUIRE A PHYSICAL SIGNATURE AT THE RESIDENCE. I COULDN'T EVEN USE UPS MYCHOICE TO AUTHORIZE THE DELIVERY OR EVEN HAVE IT HELD AT A UPS LOCATION FOR ME.

C1C1AE05-4DBC-4DAD-A4D9-622FCDDEBDF2.jpeg
:nerd:

IM A HUGE FAN OF ANYTHING AKIRA.

Last edited:
Look what showed up
413804514.jpg
MAN IM STILL WAITING OVER HERE FOR MY SPIDEY :angry:

WENT AHEAD AND BOUGHT THAT AKIRA BIKE AND KANEDA FIGURE. COULDNT PASS THAT UP. AKIRA IS MY WEAK SPOT. GONNA BE AN ABSOLUTE GRAIL PIECE FOR ME. NOW TO FIND A GOOD PRICE FOR TETSUO AND ILL BE SET.

FINALLY got a good deal on one of these on Ebay.

Dudes are/were trying to sell them for 6-7-800+.

20% coupon was clutch today. Paid a little over 3.

Got a used one. Original Box. Seller said no notable flaws. I'm sure like most of us, he took good care of his ****. 100% feedback.

100049-arashikage-temple-009.jpg

Have both Sideshow Storm Shadows, both Snake Eyes, and the Red, Black and Green Ninjas. (Also have the SS and SE Hot Toys from the movie but they won't go in here)

Plus Beachhead to hold Snake Eyes down.

Bout to get bloody in the crib :lol:

DID SOME MORE WORK ON THE ACRYLIC DISPLAY COFFEE TABLE I'M BUILDING. ACRYLIC CAME IN YESTERDAY, SO I DECIDED TO GLUE THE PIECES TOGETHER AND GET IT READY TO SET ON THE WOODEN BASE FRAME.

IMG_1205.JPG

ALL GLUED UP
IMG_0700.JPG

TESTING LED LIGHTS UNDERNEATH THE TRANSLUCENT WHITE ACRYLIC FLOOR
IMG_0282.JPG

THREW IN THE BATMOBILE TUMBLER AND BTTF DELOREAN TO GET A SENSE OF HOW THEY WILL LOOK ONCE THE COFFEE TABLE IS COMPLETE
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0288.JPG

DID RUN INTO A SNAG WHEN WIFE DRIPPED A BIT OF GLUE ON ONE OF THE CORNERS OF THE ACRYLIC, BUT NOTHING SOME WET SANDING AND BUFFING WON'T TAKE OUT.

^I used to have the Iron Man and it was pretty dope. I've yet to see that DeLorean in person though but it looks legit.

I have MJ and Penny. I wish Charles would stop being a ***** and let them use his likeness to make a Suns figure of him:lol:

Anyway, Sideshow’s been sending out $50 gift cards in the mail. Got one today and I used it to buy the Speeder Bike. Keep on the lookout for yours.

I been wanting to take pics and just spam here. Been real busy and lighting has been bad here.

I am enjoying all the pics. So awesome to see everyone’s pics!

Just too many too PO st this point.
IW is going to murder me. Need that Cap, IM, Spidey, Thanos, Groot, Thor...

I’m also waiting on that damn delorean from part 2. I regret not buying the first one.

Does the enterbay MJ come with the accurate looking jordans or are those 3rd party? Might grab one soon

Does the enterbay MJ come with the accurate looking jordans or are those 3rd party? Might grab one soon

Unlike most collectors, I'm not really too anal on all the small details since they're just toys but I have both of them in the XI's and they look like legit XI's to me:lol: I can take some closer pics tonight if you wanna see them?

Unlike most collectors, I'm not really too anal on all the small details since they're just toys but I have both of them in the XI's and they look like legit XI's to me:lol: I can take some closer pics tonight if you wanna see them?
lol please, I'm a sucker for small details. That's why I finally jumped into hot toys after telling myself no for so long

Back
Top Bottom