Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

BP, Falcon, Dr. strange appear to have the same outfit they wore previously. Loki has the same outfit he had in ragnarok, if Loki dies I might get him

I want that hulkbuster but they pointed it it was just a statue on sideshow forums.

I see the anakins are shipping soon :pimp:

I got the first hulkbuster. Y’all already know 2.0 is finna be copped as well.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to spending on hulkbuster but it's not a priority for me. Maybe Bucky, Gamora Nebula, Captain Marvel comes first. I would want a baby groot hot toy but I actually have a baby groot that looks a lot like the hot toy except without the additional head sculpts and articulating limbs
Don't bother getting IW Bucky, go back and get the Winter Soldier from the movie if you can. So much doper.

Yea Windter soldier only looked cool in his first appearance. Been looking extra weak ever since.

NAILED IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. WINTER SOLDIER BEEN WHACK AFTER THE WINTER SOLDIER MOVIE. SHOULD OF NEVER CHANGED HIS COSTUME.

You can get a CW Bucky for almost retail. You won't see a WS for less than $450 unless it's used. And you won't see it used for less than $350

Question about the miniature groot that comes with the deluxe star lord.. Does that groot have articulating limbs as well?

*edit

Went with life size groot instead. First week in and I have Thanos and Bearded Cap on PO and this life size groot shipping whenever it's ready to ship.. I have a problem

Last edited:
First week in and I have Thanos and Bearded Cap on PO and this life size groot shipping whenever it's ready to ship.. I have a problem

It has begun. Once you go down the rabbit hole, it's difficult to stop. If you stick with just Marvel though, it may not be that bad. But once you start looking at the Star Wars, DC and other movie lines, Hot Toys will pretty much own your wallet and bank accounts.

I intend to stick with Marvel. I can't imagine something outside of Marvel that'll interest me enough to pursue a hot toy... I'm trying to think but I'm drawing a blank.

Does anyone know the difference between the two life size groots? One you can buy now and one you can preorder. The preorder one looks like a different material to me.

Does anyone know the difference between the two life size groots? One you can buy now and one you can preorder. The preorder one looks like a different material to me.

The one out now has the Jacket and extra head/hands. The one on PO is just the basic Groot without anything else.

The one out now has the Jacket and extra head/hands. The one on PO is just the basic Groot without anything else.
That is weird.

You would think it'd be the other way around because the one available to buy now is a better deal.

I ordered the one available to buy now, on Friday by the time at. No notification of shipping or confirmation or anything yet...

*edit

Nah the order is confirmed. But that's it.. So just waiting.

Damn. Toy Groot scheduled to deliver by Fri. But nobody might be home to sign for the delivery... This is annoying lol

I can't see how he isn't, didn't one of the glam pics from HT show a Dooku too? Usually a way to see what else is on the horizon imo.

Yup, he’s officially teased. I just need that pre order announcement already so I can just sit back and chill while I wait for all the Trooper from Solo. I’m gonna need one of each variant:lol:

Back
Top Bottom