Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I wouldn’t be shocked if they are ballsy enough to drop that rehashed Hulkbuster with the JackHammer arm...I love HotToys but they are a very shady and crappy company when it comes to customer loyalty, THEY LEGIT DONT GIVE A ****

I wouldn’t be shocked if they are ballsy enough to drop that rehashed Hulkbuster with the JackHammer arm...I love HotToys but they are a very shady and crappy company when it comes to customer loyalty, THEY LEGIT DONT GIVE A ****

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I'M NOT INTO HULKBUSTER MUCH BUT I WOULD DEF COP THAT HULKBUSTER WITH THE JACKHAMMER ARM. HIM USING THAT JACKHAMMER ON HULK IS WHAT I REMEMBER MOST FROM THAT ENTIRE MOVIE.

I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I'M NOT INTO HULKBUSTER MUCH BUT I WOULD DEF COP THAT HULKBUSTER WITH THE JACKHAMMER ARM. HIM USING THAT JACKHAMMER ON HULK IS WHAT I REMEMBER MOST FROM THAT ENTIRE MOVIE.

I feel HB is by far the most intricate and well designed toy I’ve ever seen and def the best HTs has put out...with that said, i feel this should be the centerpiece of a HTs collector, specially if you upkeep a Marvel collection...this joint is incredible in hand...I have it in a glass cabinet in a corner of my apt, so I don’t see it often, but everytime I do, I stop to stare

All this and still no Nebula tease :frown:

I have Thanos and Gamora on PO. Makes so much sense to add Nebula to the collection too.

They need to figure out what they gonna do with the mk50, they not duping me like they did with Sith Anakin....I either get the one with all the accessories they teased or nothing at all!

TODAY’S PICKUP. SO DOPE :pimp:

3FF0B60F-1A44-4411-AA49-BFE9A8422436.jpeg

20D84CF0-1E2F-4794-8B49-7CF67189D5D6.jpeg

Memphis I hope you know that you and I are long lost cousins too

I used to type in all caps too. But then my fam beat it out of me.

When the Hot Toys Maul goes up for PO, call their Customer Service and they can usually move one NRD to another figure as a “one time” courtesy.

Yeah, cancel and get the Hot Toys one, do exactly as said above ^
Got rid of my one side show piece and said never again.

Back
Top Bottom