Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

That's too expensive.

I have about $100 in rewards and trying to decide between Sideshow or Hot Toys life size Grogu. Anyone have either of them?

SHF Endgame

IMG_0519.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

Last edited:
That's too expensive.

I have about $100 in rewards and trying to decide between Sideshow or Hot Toys life size Grogu. Anyone have either of them?

I went with Sideshow’s since Legacy Studios is who made the real Grogu prop. So if you can’t trust them, who can you trust?

Just know there’s no posing the Sideshow and he’ll always be looking at an upward direction. Perfect for what I need it for, but different strokes for different folks.

331303DB-C557-4229-B097-3B68F9C8933A.jpeg

I went with Sideshow’s since Legacy Studios is who made the real Grogu prop. So if you can’t trust them, who can you trust?

Just know there’s no posing the Sideshow and he’ll always be looking at an upward direction. Perfect for what I need it for, but different strokes for different folks.

What do you like and dislike about the statue. I don't mind that it's non poseable. This is going to be a gift for my mom.

What do you like and dislike about the statue. I don't mind that it's non poseable. This is going to be a gift for my mom.

I just like the statue because it looks exactly like Grogu. Quality is on point and there’s nothing the Hot Toys has shown which makes me even consider it after having this. I know the hardcore Grogu collectors have used some acetone to tone down the pink on the cheek but it doesn’t bother me.

I will say my one knock on the Hot Toys was the noticeable section where the ears attach to the head. Not a big deal but I like that the Sideshow is seamless there.

60BEE637-F7CA-44DF-9AF5-5E318683086C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom