Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Found this gem in an old box of toys at my moms house lol. Who remembers KayBee

D5A74A88-7342-4A87-B180-C0E8DE5AD3D3.jpeg

84E246EE-3297-4C74-811D-DA287DF6532E.jpeg

Not hot toys but grabbed this collection off a guy for really cheap.

his new gf moved in and forced him to sell them and his gaming pc
Forced him? And he complied? Yikes.

It's one thing to compromise on certain things with your partner/spouse. But if it's a hobby you truly enjoy, nah man.

NOT GETTING ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED SO FAR. STILL WAITING ON TACTICAL SUIT KILLMONGER OR VALKYRIE.

THAT DR. STRANGE IRON MAN IS SUPER WEAK.

Gotta say, sideshows split payment process comes in handy considering the time between announcement and actual distribution, my Mysterio has been paid off for a couple of months now, can’t wait to pose him with spider monkey fighting the lava monster

Might be the best SM figure I’ve seen. Just when I decided I wanted to stop when EG Cap got delivered they keep coming lol got Neon Tech 4.0 on PO and I know that T’Challa StarLord and Tactical Suit Killmonger getting announced any day now

If we dont get TACTICAL SUIT KILLMONGER with the What if series we are never getting one!!!

AGREED. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, IF WE ARE TO GO BY THE PREVIEW OF THE CAPTAIN CARTER FIGURE THEN IF WE DO GET HIM, IT WILL BE A CARTOONISH VERSION AND NOT A REALISTIC MICHEAL B JORDAN SCULPT

AGREED. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, IF WE ARE TO GO BY THE PREVIEW OF THE CAPTAIN CARTER FIGURE THEN IF WE DO GET HIM, IT WILL BE A CARTOONISH VERSION AND NOT A REALISTIC MICHEAL B JORDAN SCULPT
Still feel like you can swap a real sculpt on there. Same way you could put a Holland sculpt on the Zombie Hunter Spidey

I'm not a fan of the cartoon style then again I'm mainly interested in the Hydra Stomper itself. I do wish they'd do realistic interpretations of the What If releases instead of or in addition to what seems to be the cartoon style we've seen. Then again that's a lot of releases and work to do a realistic and cartoon version of each one. Not really feasible.

didnt know i paid this all the way off already. trying to resist opening since this was suppose to be a bday present to myself in October

Screenshot_20210811-182939_Gallery.jpg

didnt know i paid this all the way off already. trying to resist opening since this was suppose to be a bday present to myself in October

Screenshot_20210811-182939_Gallery.jpg

If you ordered from sideshow, open it to check and make sure everything is ok. If there is any damage or missing items, you can contact sideshow for replacements

Back
Top Bottom