Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

My grail right now. Big into the XM Studios Transformers right now.
CA4F9C12-69D1-4CCF-8745-64CD85C718B5.jpeg
3DFA1096-F1AE-43DE-A56E-50A6B3943FE0.jpeg
C3F0139D-4B08-41D9-A56A-81A9CE7295CD.jpeg

Damn, bro. Killin' it!

Been wanting get the Rodimus Prime one but I can't find anyone to confirm if they can still get me the mini car exclusive since I missed the PO window.

Damn, bro. Killin' it!

Been wanting get the Rodimus Prime one but I can't find anyone to confirm if they can still get me the mini car exclusive since I missed the PO window.
You mean his alt form?
They just come with it. Shouldnt be exclusive.
All the transformers come with their alt form.
BB the beetle
OP the rig
Megatron the gun
GL the Trex.
Rodimus will come with his car.
Got that on order too.

I ordered the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark LXXXV. This is my 1st one. I'm not even sure why I ordered it. I'm thinking about getting Iron Patriot also. Not sure why I'm thinking about buying that also.

I ordered the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark LXXXV. This is my 1st one. I'm not even sure why I ordered it. I'm thinking about getting Iron Patriot also. Not sure why I'm thinking about buying that also.
I have the Mark LXXXV but haven't displayed it yet. Also have the Iron Patriot on the payment plan. I hear ya though. I think I get them because they're both awesome and at times that's enough. Don't really need them but having cool stuff is part of enjoying life for me.

I have the Mark LXXXV but haven't displayed it yet. Also have the Iron Patriot on the payment plan. I hear ya though. I think I get them because they're both awesome and at times that's enough. Don't really need them but having cool stuff is part of enjoying life for me.
Yeah. I ordered that iron patriot today. I slept on it for two days and I still wanted it. So I pulled the trigger.

Yeah. I ordered that iron patriot today. I slept on it for two days and I still wanted it. So I pulled the trigger.
Sleeping on it is a good way to go about it. If you still want it after that then hopefully there will much less of a chance to have no regrets. Congrats on getting it!

Back
Top Bottom