Hottest Trends in USA April 2011

A friend of mine in Japan is curious what's the latest right now in the US.  He's been so focused on the local news that he's out of the loop.  I'm an old man, way off the pulse.  So, NT -- what's the latest and greatest in fashion, food, gadgets, music, culture?

A friend of mine in Japan is curious what's the latest right now in the US.  He's been so focused on the local news that he's out of the loop.  I'm an old man, way off the pulse.  So, NT -- what's the latest and greatest in fashion, food, gadgets, music, culture?

Oh, and it looks like my signature is all kinds of jacked up. If anyone is inclined to fix it and make it look cool, that'd be great. PEACE!

Oh, and it looks like my signature is all kinds of jacked up. If anyone is inclined to fix it and make it look cool, that'd be great. PEACE!

Polo is my all time fave. Ralph Lauren and Nike are the two brands I most closely associate with.

Polo is my all time fave. Ralph Lauren and Nike are the two brands I most closely associate with.

I feel like music wise, electronic music is really blowing up. Everyone i know is listening to some form of house or electronic. deadmau5, justice, etc.

I feel like music wise, electronic music is really blowing up. Everyone i know is listening to some form of house or electronic. deadmau5, justice, etc.

Right on. I love Deadmau5 and Kaskade! Hey, I guess I am hip to some trends.
tongue.gif

Jnco jeans are hot right now. So are Lugz, especially the white ones. Oh yeah, and Fubu jerseys are coming back..

Jnco jeans are hot right now. So are Lugz, especially the white ones. Oh yeah, and Fubu jerseys are coming back..

Back
Top Bottom