Hou @ Dallas Mon 11/5 (Rockets going for 4-0)

nevermind, found free nbatv channel
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

These announcers are obviously Mavs fans.

..or are they Mavs announcers?

Anybody know?
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

MY BOY JASON TERRY! :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Jason Terry ballin right now.
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Team Macintosh​

JET has always been a thorn in the Rockets side.

SMH
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
Yes, they are mavs commentaors, but are you referring to them saying they're biased? They call it fairly straight.
:lol:
laugh.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Why does terry always do this to us
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

jason terry => their clutchest player.

i fear him on that team more than anybody.

JET is automatic..

Keep hoisting them up, Dirk!
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
JET=Nick Van Exel V2.0
:pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Man, Josh Howard is not anywhere to be seen tonight, come on man get into the flow of the game.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​

i don't know why they say dirk is their best player. we're not doubling him at all. we're scared of terry and howard more.

Jason Terry is killing it! :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm glad we have a player like him at times like these! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

refs killin the rox as usual when we play dallas. wats new. calling phantom fouls

He's been in foul trouble, albeit he's not shooting well.

Dirk played very well in the 1st quarter, but he just can't get int othe flow of the game,
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​

Quote:
u put a perimeter player on dirk => USELESS
ers and 2 of their main guys off the bench... :nerd:
nerd.gif
I'm not impressed tonight, to say the least. I don't see the vast improvements you guys have been talking about...
Quote:
JET=Nick Van Exel V2.0
I've been sayin JET was gonna have a HUGE year...That dude is going to be the 6th man of the year, running away...

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Back
Top Bottom