House/Electro Heads, I need your assistance!

Whatsup err'body? I haven't been into the music section of NT in years, so I don't know how much non hip-hop related talk goes on in here, but I figure I might as well give it a shot. I was wondering if anyone could identify the name of the first track to this mix.

I have a feeling it's a-trak's own personal mix. All I know is that the vocal part he samples "Ya'll want this party started right" is from a song called "Party" by Kraze. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Whatsup err'body? I haven't been into the music section of NT in years, so I don't know how much non hip-hop related talk goes on in here, but I figure I might as well give it a shot. I was wondering if anyone could identify the name of the first track to this mix.

I have a feeling it's a-trak's own personal mix. All I know is that the vocal part he samples "Ya'll want this party started right" is from a song called "Party" by Kraze. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

All I know is that the vocal part he samples "Ya'll want this party started right" is from a song called "Party" by Kraze. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

All I know is that the vocal part he samples is actually "Set It Off" by Strafe.

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

All I know is that the vocal part he samples "Ya'll want this party started right" is from a song called "Party" by Kraze. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

All I know is that the vocal part he samples is actually "Set It Off" by Strafe.

Back
Top Bottom