HOUSE OF HOOPS BRAND JORDAN EXCLUSIVES***

All smiles on my end gentlemen, all smiles
happy.gif

dude eff that...i aint campin in the snow, dont care how limited these things are.... they better not be out tomorrow..., better be out during a weekend orsomething

all i have to say is there is going to be fights robbing stabbing baseball bats if u thought the pigeon dunk was a riot then i guess yall aint ever seennothing because it seem like the rich get richer and these kids with there lil connects think they better so that makes some of my people hot tempered i saysomeone say the release date or there wont be anythng nice going down

303836654.jpg

All I gotta say is thanks to the people that gave me that heads up. The extra $40.00 I spent on thats heads up was well worth it.
303836657.jpg

Not going to lie If I took My half homeless friend I was have got the the other pair NO QUESTION.

Again good looks to my people who held me down and it was a terrible sown and rain.

After A long wait in the rain and snow - A few of the NT regulars Met up At House Of Hoops Before hearing the message - They Got the word to release them Andwe Were there to Hear the news. We Didn't want to camp out - But oh Well It happen that way - No one got rob,Stab Or what ever You thought was going tohappen. Anyone who called during 7:00pm till 8:00pm Got the message- Pretty much all the house of hoops regulars were there, Including those that were thereWhen the house Open. There was a list and pretty much every one got there
sizes.

I got this for my boy CJ - SOrry for the delay- You know what happen

Thanks- to all those who were there for a great time - And to the house of hoops staff.......

Since we're showing off... I guess ill add something to this
roll.gif

And if you would like to know, no violence occurred.

Slow and steady my friend, lol. I've actually been home for about an hour. Had fun wit you guys tho. Lets do this again... Minus the snow lol

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Slow and steady my friend, lol. I've actually been home for about an hour. Had fun wit you guys tho. Lets do this again... Minus the snow lol
i gotta agree as much as i hate camping out this was not a bad campout just the snow and the rain was terrible

Any idea how much these may go for? I was considering trying to get Q. Rich to autograph mine... What do you think?

Congrats to the cats that scooped them up. My boy hit me up last night but I couldn't do the snow and rain with a pregnant wife at home. Those Q's arelooking real nice.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the House Of Hoops staff for a quiet and easy launch...And to all the Nt'ers that were out last nite, sorry Ididn't introduce myself but I definately had fun! Will add the pics of my 3 pairs of QRich to this post in a lil while...

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Any idea how much these may go for? I was considering trying to get Q. Rich to autograph mine... What do you think?
Its hard to say but my guess is the mid high hundreds to at least $1,000.00 or more

Also thanks to seachin4js
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Just wanted to say thank you to all the House Of Hoops staff for a quiet and easy launch...

This drop was definitely a New York state of mind
laugh.gif

special shout out 2 WP, and 2 everyone that showed up involved. We made history and now we're on top. Who do you think is gonna win the game betweenBoston/New York? What a coincidence. Whoever was there please keep this thread going
roll.gif

Im a little heated i got false info from WP
smh.gif
, guess it wasntmeant to be. Thanks to all those who gave me the heads up on the release,(nobody)
and congrats to those who got theirs to wear.

Back
Top Bottom