HOUSE OF HOOPS HOUSTON.......

not to mention the several times they told me they were not getting a restock of the spacejams and they did. from what i understand it was not a lot but theydidnt have to lie and say no, they werent going to get anymore.

Originally Posted by mike g

not to mention the several times they told me they were not getting a restock of the spacejams and they did. from what i understand it was not a lot but they didnt have to lie and say no, they werent going to get anymore.

That's what I'm saying.
smh.gif

Somebody tried to break into their store today. The glass doors to go into House Of Hoops were shattered and broken.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^HoH Houston employees are sick, ruthless liars. I'm done with them.

They did get Chaos Kobe V's and Christmas day and Red Carpet LeBron VII's.

Truth with the employees.

Especially that one girl... thinking she working for Nike Corporate. Sit yo behind down!

Originally Posted by mike g

not to mention the several times they told me they were not getting a restock of the spacejams and they did. from what i understand it was not a lot but they didnt have to lie and say no, they werent going to get anymore.

That's actually what I was referring to.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You're not kidding. I was in that super line that they had for the Space Jams (175th) @ the Galleria and when I got inside, they said thatthey ran out of my size (sz 13) and they were trying to get me to buy another size. They had the entire Space Jam inventory at the register and they had 13s upthere. I asked for one and the chick that was at the register damn sure took her time giving me my pair. She kept checking numbers on the box. I thinkthat's their system as to how they scoop shoes on the side for themselves, by marking them somehow. I eventually got my pair. The most that you could getthat night was 1 adult & 1 kid's size. They do work under the table over there because they were letting some dudes in on the side and they werewalking out with loads of adult sizes. As for the Kobes & LeBrons, that was a shady lie that they told you. I've heard that even some non HoHFootlockers got some of those as well as every HoH getting them. You've got to watch them when big releases drop.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

You're not kidding. I was in that super line that they had for the Space Jams (175th) @ the Galleria and when I got inside, they said that they ran out of my size (sz 13) and they were trying to get me to buy another size. They had the entire Space Jam inventory at the register and they had 13s up there. I asked for one and the chick that was at the register damn sure took her time giving me my pair. She kept checking numbers on the box. I think that's their system as to how they scoop shoes on the side for themselves, by marking them somehow. I eventually got my pair. The most that you could get that night was 1 adult & 1 kid's size. They do work under the table over there because they were letting some dudes in on the side and they were walking out with loads of adult sizes. As for the Kobes & LeBrons, that was a shady lie that they told you. I've heard that even some non HoH Footlockers got some of those as well as every HoH getting them. You've got to watch them when big releases drop.
Word. Ever since they got that HOH, they've changed.
smh.gif
I've been getting my Jordans from there for years and I've never encounteredproblems with them until they built HOH.

Yeah they were letting a few people buy multiple adult sizes. You just gotta know the manager or something, because some dude's homeboy that was in frontof me bought himself about 3 adult sizes.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Truth with the employees.

Especially that one girl... thinking she working for Nike Corporate. Sit yo behind down!

Which girl?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Does the HOH at the Galleria or Northline have the away KObe VS yet?

they release on the 16th.
they wont allow any type of discounts though.
that is why I will be buying the GR kobes for other stores

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

I'm disappointed but not surprised. Footlocker has been uncharacteristically stingy discountwise all of last year with the Kobes, Max 95s, andGriffey's. I tried getting them with the F&F discount and they were excluded throughout the city. It wasn't as crushing as the Space Jam cockblockthough. I tried using my platinum coupon and that got shut down too. That $190 was a large blow even though I set aside money for them nearly 7 months inadvance.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Damn...HOH Chicago was selling the Navy and Red Carpet LBJ VIIs early back in November.

Anybody in H town wanna help out a brotha in San anotonio and cop me a copper foam when they drop we can work something put jua shoot me a PM please thanks!!

^Did you call your local FootActions? Chances are that they will get them since they got Eggplant foams, and Coppers are supposed to be the same kind ofrelease.

I need a late pass... does anyone have any info on the Space City HOH 1's white-based w/ speccled blue midsole ? I don't live in Houston but waslooking to get those if anyone can help me out....

^idk im in the tone...i was in H town this pass weekend for a track meet and went to the HOH...i dont think they will

they had a lot of the other stuff that came out a while ago....I already preordered mine for 230 so i have no worries

Has anyone find out if the HOH in Galleria or Northline is getting the Motorsport 6s

Back
Top Bottom