HOUSH, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson express frustation LIVE ON RADIO

As a Seattle native and hawks fan listening to this only makes this season more frustrating. While I did think Seattle would take back the NFC west division Idefinitely did not think they were contenders. Branch should be dropped and Hasselbeck is done. I can see the team struggling next season also sadly.

laugh.gif
i remember when housh was complaining about his madden rating. that !$!+ is going way down next year.

Seattle sports fans deserve all this awfulness after how they treated the Sonics. Karma is a...well...you know.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Seattle sports fans deserve all this awfulness after how they treated the Sonics. Karma is a...well...you know.
exactly how did we treat the Sonics? f outta here

Originally Posted by 35KD

Like dog poo. Seattle doesn't deserve winning sports teams. They turned their backs on the greatest franchise in history. I am cheering forconstant losing from the remaining teams.

Like dog poo. Seattle doesn't deserve winning sports teams. They turned their backs on the greatest franchise in history. I am cheering for constant losing from the remaining teams.
Dude all of Seattle wanted the Sonics to stay.... Clay Bennett somehow was able to snake his way in and move them.....

Housh should of never signed with Seattle in the first place

Athletes need to learn pastures aren't always greener on the other side

dmbrhs wrote:

Like dog poo. Seattle doesn't deserve winning sports teams. They turned their backs on the greatest franchise in history. I am cheering for constant losing from the remaining teams.

que?

Back
Top Bottom