Houston+GreedyGenius+Bape

Joined Feb 6, 2005
Just wanted 2 know if BARBEY'S NEW YORK in ta galleria carry a large selection of greedy genius (3m love n hate series) I also heard that they carry sm BBC/ICECREAM apparel or atleast they should according to the site when i check 4 store dealers.........aswell as bapestas.

thx n advance.....

"EVER SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

Joined Feb 6, 2005
I was asking bcause i do not have my ride with me now not for a min tho.........BTW i already know bout SF2, it is way to far frm where i stay.....SW

"EVER SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Barneys has the Barneys exclusive GRDY GNS shoes, but that's it.

They're going to carry BBC/Ice Cream in the very near future. From what I hear they will be having some sort of release party for it at the store when it drops. They carry Kid Robot and some AF1s as well.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

Joined Feb 6, 2005
Thx a mill Russell......I sometimes feel that i am the only on that rock n represent BBC/ICECREAM apparel.... :lol:

Aim me when the time arrives...... :wink:

"EVER SINCE MY FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

Joined Dec 6, 2001
For Greedy Genius = SF2
For Bape = Premium Goods

Good news about Barneys carrying the BBC brand. Hopefully they care a good quantity of it.
[hr][/hr]
Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

Joined Nov 19, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I sometimes feel that i am the only on that rock n represent BBC/ICECREAM apparel.... :lol:
[hr][/hr]

thats because their clothes suck...

p.s. you won't be pharrell by wearing bbc

theboxstacker

formerly mrforce1
Joined Oct 14, 2003
Left turn up ahead.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now