HOUSTON INSPIRED AIR JORDANS @ CHI HOH 12/19

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

crappy city, crappy shoes IMO

smh.gif
Shut up. 1's and fusion 4's are decent. Fusion13's make about as much sense as your post.

^^^You must have no life, since you hang around this thread, waiting for people to comment on your original post
eyes.gif
, oh wait IMO

I'm not a fusion basher or a JB basher, and I will admit that I like some of the fusions even If I've never bought a pair. Having said that, these arethe worst pair of shoes that Jordan Brand has ever put out. Ever. I say this without any hesitation. This is an insult to the XIII and whoever green-lightedthis should be terminated.

aj-f13-premier-1-570x320.jpg

They had the 1's when they came out @ HoH -Northline...them 4's go hard I dont care what no one say..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

why the HELL would you release an exclusive shoe for a certain city, at a store thats 1200 miles away in another state?!
Only Brand Jordan, folks....

Originally Posted by ao17

Makes me ashamed to be from Houston
smh.gif

Dont be ashamed, this is JB we're talking about. why the HELL would you release an exclusive shoe for a certain city, at a store thats 1200 miles away in another state?!

i like the black 1's, but really theyre all pretty useless if you ask me.

Because they've already flooded the Houston market with these. Introduce them to a new market and you get more sales. Business 101.

why the HELL would you release an exclusive shoe for a certain city, at a store thats 1200 miles away in another state?!
Because I wanted the white Is and they heard me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom