Houston Rockets 09-10 Season 42-40 See you next season

IB
pimp.gif

Von Wafer seems like the only player on the Rockets (and T-Mac of course) that doesn't fit into the Rockets hustle mentality. Now, I am not mad at dudesoffense, but his defensive effort is not that great. Wafer will bring it against the Lakers so that's a good thing too.

Can Jermaine Taylor get some love though? We got Joey Dorsey killin the NBDL and Taylor just sitting here on the bench.

Clippers vs Rockets tonight!

Should be a fun and exciting game.

Originally Posted by jbc12

Von Wafer failed the physical. Rockets are gonna sign Mike Harris.
how you going to fail the physical?
wasnt he playing in Europe, unless its something more

He had hip and back injuries.

That sucks. He should've got that cleared up before trying to sign with a team.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

He had hip and back injuries.

That sucks. He should've got that cleared up before trying to sign with a team.

was it ever released what the offical reason was?

Originally Posted by Statis22

TMac just about done with the Rox. Time for a tradeeee

i really dont know what trade we could make to make us better.
and No knick fans, we dont want Curry
id rather his money off the books over a some new players

*Waits for Knicks' fans crappy trade proposals* And we made things tougher than they needed to be against the Nets tonight. But a w is a w. But back toT-Mac, he's not happy with his short minutes, and this whole thing just doesn't seem to be working.

obviously, tmac is not in houston's future plans and it sucks for tmac cause it's a contract yr and he has something to prove.

the rockets are better off keeping his contract and going into free agency. bringing in new players this yr in a trade, for what? they aren't making achampionship this yr. might as well spend that money on free agency and look forward to long-term plan.

Tough loss tonight against the Cavs.

No T-Mac again... Ariza needs some rest though. Affecting chemistry or not, just what is so different between Wafer goin for his instant buckets off the benchand T-Mac being T-Mac in his limited playing time. Both players don't seem to fit in the Rockets' current offense and defense. Dude might be selfish inwanting more PT, but he can help the Rockets.

So now that's it pretty much a given that T-Mac is gone, I'm interested in seeing what morey can get for him. Obviously the biggest attraction withT-Mac is his expiring contract but unless you get something really good in return we shouldn't take on any bad contracts. Also we shouldn't includeanyone in a trade but Brian Cook, Jermaine Taylor, or D.A. I'm not really willing to part ways with anyone else unless you get a star in return, whichI'm not sure we will.

I agree Statis. I understand you have to give up something to get something. But I'm mostly hearing trade rumors that have to deal with the Knicks and Ireally don't want anything they're trying to offer, Eddy Curry and Jared Jeffries? Hell no. I've always said I trust in Morey though, dude is agenius in my eyes.

Great win tonight over the Hornets! CP3 got his triple double and David West went crazy with the 44 pts too, yet the Rockets came out with the W.

With the Rockets playing hard and doing surprisingly well for awhile now, it is not fair for the team to have to deal with this T-Mac mess. Rick Adelman hasonce again publicly said that T-Mac never improved enough to warrant more PT so the Rockets for the sake of everyone else on the team should do something quickabout T-Mac. No rushed trades or anything, but no point of hearing T-Mac rumors every day when nothing is really happening. As a big T-Mac fan, it is kinda sadthat he will never play for the Rockets again. I just hope both sides leave amicably and happy at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom