HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Do y'all think they make a move before the end of the season, or wait till the off season for big FA?

Man both teams were sloppy as hell this game :lol: it more than likely has to do with playing a back to back.

DMo has been so nice in summer league :lol:. Him, Canaan, and Nickson have been the obvious standouts from the games I've seen. Can't say the same for Covington. Luke(?) Hancock is a good shooter though.

Nick J bout to take Bev's spot come midseason 
laugh.gif

[h3]Nick Johnson To Sign Guaranteed, Three-Year Rookie Deal With Rockets[/h3]
Jul 22, 2014 11:17 PM EDT

Morey_Daryl_hou_120806.jpg
Nick Johnson, the 42nd overall pick in June’s NBA draft, will sign a fully guaranteed, three-year rookie contract with the Houston Rockets, a league source told RealGM.

Johnson fell to the Rockets in the second round after his junior season at the University of Arizona, where he averaged 12.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists.

A strong, athletic guard at 6-foot-3, Johnson was one of the most dynamic players in Summer League this month. He played both backcourt positions, cemented himself as a rigid defender and had several remarkable dunks and transition baskets.

Johnson scored 12.5 points to go along with 4.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in Houston’s eight games in Las Vegas.

The Rockets have Jeremy Lin in the backcourt this offseason, but they received promising efforts from Johnson and Isaiah Canaan in Summer League.

The Houston Chronicle first reported that Johnson will soon sign a deal with the Rockets.
nthat.gif

I like that singing, good for him. But I'm more excited about finally having someone who can bang again. Harden can't throw it down like this kid, neither could Parsons. I'd say we'd have to go back to t-mac or the franchise. C. Lee was exciting every now and then.

I like that singing, good for him. But I'm more excited about finally having someone who can bang again. Harden can't throw it down like this kid, neither could Parsons. I'd say we'd have to go back to t-mac or the franchise. C. Lee was exciting every now and then.

Agree about this. I always thought we've been missing that over the years. Parsons, Harden, Budinger, and Lee have all done it somewhat in recent years, but outside of Lee, the 3 of them just aren't jump out the gym athletes to count on doing that a lot. Had he had his head straight, I think Terrence Williams could've been that guy.

Yall seen what harden said about him dwight and role players  and ****?

and what parsons said back 

laugh.gif

Im ready for that Rockets vs Mavericks 

games gonna be  live dab
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@patbev21: Woke up and was angry. Didn't get picked to play on the USA Select team. Motivation..........#rednation

Wolverine 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think harden's comments were necessary honestly. I really think that Parsons thinks he's going to breakout into a superstar player.

i thought the prior half of his statement was necessary but the later half was completely unnecessary.

its important to step up and take the leadership role, and thats exactly what those guys are. great to establish that. but you dont follow that up by saying the obvious about your teammates. that was extremely dumb and probably going to hinder locker room chemistry.

can't wait for hou v dallas, im all in that thang road and away

Back
Top Bottom