Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

Missed the whole 4th quarter with bubble guts:smh: Can somebody explain to me how we lost that game?

Looking at the box score why did Tuck play only 30 minutes when PG played 42? You would think you would want your best perimeter defender to shadow the minutes of their best player.

After going back, Harden was starting to defer as he was getting doubled. EG practically shot them out the game by bricking 3s and I think he even missed some layups. It also doesn’t help they left Ferguson open the entire night. Literally no one covered him.

that one play late in the fourth after pg got tangled with tucker and tripped and we got the easy layup, pg is driving and gets stripped by tucker. they both end up on the ground i think but pg def pushed tucker and then stood over him with his fists clenched. how was that not a tech? in fact i think they ended up calling a delay of game warning on us. i was perplexed. should have been a tech on pg and a free throw for us. that one point seems insignificant at the time, but it dropped us from 2 to 4 basically.

wasn't really watching the scores, but checked at one point tonight and saw the nuggets down double digits in the 4th and the blazers down like 16 near the end of the third. of course both of them ended up winning. lame.

that one play late in the fourth after pg got tangled with tucker and tripped and we got the easy layup, pg is driving and gets stripped by tucker. they both end up on the ground i think but pg def pushed tucker and then stood over him with his fists clenched. how was that not a tech? in fact i think they ended up calling a delay of game warning on us. i was perplexed. should have been a tech on pg and a free throw for us. that one point seems insignificant at the time, but it dropped us from 2 to 4 basically.

wasn't really watching the scores, but checked at one point tonight and saw the nuggets down double digits in the 4th and the blazers down like 16 near the end of the third. of course both of them ended up winning. lame.
they also missed PG traveling at the end of the game off that inbounds screen. he slipped, fell, and slid on the ground and got a timeout of it somehow.

a truly tragic two nights for rockets basketball

They avoided OKC in the first round, that was my only concern. Hated the Nuggets coming back, but I’m glad Simmons from the Blazers decided to play the game of his life and bring them back. Seeding doesn’t matter for a team like the Rockets, but a first round series vs OKC would have too much iffy **** going on. Utah was the matchup I wanted, regardless of them streaking. This should at max be a scrappy 5 game series, then you move on and play the series of your lives at Golden State. You should be fresher at that point, and you know you can beat them both at home and on the road. You just have to do it at that point, doesn’t matter whether in round 2 or the WCF. Who knows, maybe Dame and CJ play the series of THIER lives and get OKC TF outta here.
F012517B-BF33-46B1-8FC5-FF23546FD5F3.jpeg

Only 3 teams have made the finals as a 4 seed (all lost) but we've won as a 6 seed before. Let's cook fellas.

Rockets in 5 over those stinky MAGA mormons.

Rooting for the LA Rockets to do what they can. Bev and Harrell gotta do what they gotta do against Steph and Dray. I won't judge. :nerd:

#RunItBack #Rocketsin5

Only 3 teams have made the finals as a 4 seed (all lost) but we've won as a 6 seed before. Let's cook fellas.

Rockets in 5 over those stinky MAGA mormons.

Rooting for the LA Rockets to do what they can. Bev and Harrell gotta do what they gotta do against Steph and Dray. I won't judge. :nerd:

#RunItBack #Rocketsin5

42B34196-A778-4318-AEAB-F89CD0D4EE55.jpeg

I feel like his skillset is tailor made for today's NBA. Just needs a lot more development and consistency. Would be nice if he took at least a solid step this off-season to be even a 15 minute backup that wasn't a big negative. It'd suck if he's just dominant in the G-league but unable to put it together when it matters in the NBA.

More than likely, Faried might be gone and Nene is already old as hell. So maybe there's some added motivation right there

PJ Tucker’s ig stories make me crave for some pancakes all the damn time

https://on.nba.com/2Ui1O7B

The refs gotta start calling this more. It felt like Gobert was getting away with murder whenever Harden attempted a floater
Yep, I counted at least 4 floaters where he was met with body contact and no call. Not sure if they're letting it go, or cause of Rudy's reputation or what, but they're obvious fouls to me. God forbid Harden gets calls in the playoffs though right? Smh

Enjoyed this blowout win, but the Rockets could’ve put them away much earlier around the time it was 31-24 had they truly took advantage of the turnovers, and had the refs called **** like they were supposed to. Harden was getting hammered a ton and they just let **** go like y’all said.

Back
Top Bottom