Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Yall remember em killin the show @ sneakerpimps...

Check out The NiceGuys Promo Commercial directed by me...

Niceguys Promo Commercial from Evesborough Films on Vimeo.

5453_1179457322858_1120890462_30551218_1139152_n.jpg

Support your local musicians NT Houston...

Gonna get 2 new G1 Brand New!! If you want one or both let me know what color u want asap. I'm in south sold

I gonna be getting a new BlackBerry 8900, I'll trade it for a Space Jam hookup

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Reppin' Trey Ward
3rd ward tx already bro! you know i stay fly ride'n on 4z. any of you other nt'ers on swangas?

Mc Gowen && Scott is the block btw.

southbank huh? i went to that church school thingy university park academy on van fleet like last year.
i be at the slab spot alot with tony. you over that way?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

southbank huh? i went to that church school thingy university park academy on van fleet like last year.
i be at the slab spot alot with tony. you over that way?

man i be in that *!* everyday bro. you know that car audio shop in the back next to the barbershop? digital sound, i basically work there. i bet you seen mebefore.

man i be in that *!* everyday bro. you know that car audio shop in the back next to the barbershop? digital sound, i basically work there. i bet you seen me before.

Originally Posted by htowns2000

man i be in that *!* everyday bro. you know that car audio shop in the back next to the barbershop? digital sound, i basically work there. i bet you seen me before.

i do sometimes but if i do i go to the family dollar parking lot across the street. but its just a side hustle, i do my own installs im into the slab cultureand what not. if you ever there look for a bright dude with tattz && white black red jordan slippers on.

^^^^^^^^^^ I bought my music from digital sounds and dealt with Tony in like 07. Tony cool. I was dealing with this young dude at first but he didn't knowwhat he was doing. I used to be in the hood alot but I had a baby and chilled. Anybody know if bookie/lil black still in the jailhouse apartments. Is jailhouseeven poppin still. I haven't been since the hurricane.

Back
Top Bottom