Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I got to the galleria HOH at 7:30am..there's already 20 people in line. I can't even imagine how many people there's gonna be around 9 and 10.

already?! Damn man. I was planning on getting there around 6. Might have to get there even earlier.

I got to the galleria HOH at 7:30am..there's already 20 people in line. I can't even imagine how many people there's gonna be around 9 and 10.

smh.gif
Looks like I may be passing on the Galleria.Ridiculous.

To everybody trying to line up anywhere at Galleria::: Security is trippin so no one can wait in line anywhere. Everybodys gonna be walking around the mall allday, and at 10 everybody has to leave the mall, and they'll open the mall doors at 11. So no matter what time you get here everybody pretty much has to runto the store at 11. This is gonna be crazy.

To everybody trying to line up anywhere at Galleria::: Security is trippin so no one can wait in line anywhere. Everybodys gonna be walking around the mall all day, and at 10 everybody has to leave the mall, and they'll open the mall doors at 11. So no matter what time you get here everybody pretty much has to run to the store at 11. This is gonna be crazy.

sick.gif

im wearing my beaters tied to the extreme... this is a repeat of last year SMH....imma have to go 100 yrd dash on these N_s

To everybody trying to line up anywhere at Galleria::: Security is trippin so no one can wait in line anywhere. Everybodys gonna be walking around the mall all day, and at 10 everybody has to leave the mall, and they'll open the mall doors at 11. So no matter what time you get here everybody pretty much has to run to the store at 11. This is gonna be crazy.

indifferent.gif
Definitely passing.

hopefully me stayin beaumont @ should make em easier to cop
that is if they get em out here

There's close to 100 people waiting at HOH in Galleria. Its already getting outta control people are getting into it over who got here 1st, so we had tomake our own list.

Man i just went to the galleria ( i had the bulls beanie sweat and 12s) its packed but i got alot of info they dont , they have to leave the mall and i got asecret guaranteed spot

There's close to 100 people waiting at HOH in Galleria. Its already getting outta control people are getting into it over who got here 1st, so we had to make our own list.

daaaamn....i need to get goin...
ohwell.gif

yall got 400 pairs tho right?

including kids and babies or just mens sz is 400?

I went to the galleria but it seems pointless to just sit around and wait when they're gonna kick you out at 10 anyway and then make you line up outsidethe garage.
I'm going back at around 8 stand outside in the garage and try my luck.

Sh*t wus Bananas... I juss got home from the gallo and i dont think im ever gonna stand for 14 hours straight again

I aint trippin though, I was Number 19, Didnt really see ne NT'ers.. I had on the Cool Grey 9's so get at me if you saw me. There were a fair amount ofgood shoes, i was expecting more... Everybody and their mama had on the "Flu Games"
smh.gif

I was 175th in line @ the Galleria and I got the second to last sz 13. When I got in the store, one employee told me there were no more 13s and I was going tosettle for a 14. I got up to the register where they were giving the shoes and saw two 13s. I asked for it and scored one. It wasn't as bad as lastyear's 11/12 CDP but it was insane. I was much higher in line but thanks to linecutters, I got put way back and I was there at 3:45 PM. I lucked out andgot a pair, so I won't gripe too much.

smh.gif
Worst. Release. Ever. And I thought the DMP pack was horrible.

I got there around 10AM and that list was pretty much pointless even though I was on there.

I was 125th in line and I got my second pair of 9.5's.

Dudes was giving me salty looks all day and night, pause.
laugh.gif
I had on the Spacejams, the Asian dude.. not the dude in the Yankees fitted.

smh.gif
The crap that pissed me off the most was the people that got there at 8 or 9 and they were way ahead of me, but it's whatever I guess. I got my pair nowafter waiting for 14 hours.

Some people that were there before me weren't even in line.
smh.gif

You were the dude who resembled Wale, with the CG IX's?
laugh.gif
I see you, fam.

I was 124'th in line, and the only thing I have to complain about is not being able to buy multiple pairs.
smh.gif
I'm set with my 12, though. Pair ispretty crap quality, though.
smh.gif
@ the quality control over at JB. This will probably be the last time I do this.

And AJMasta, if you were the dude with the Concords, then I'm sorry for making fun of you. Really, I am.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

all yall who lined up at the galleria should have went to sharpstown... i got there 1 in the morning and was able to grab 2 pairs with ease

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

just left baybrook pretty bad real packed got mine though!, any NTERs at baybrook?

YES

sick.gif

Every mall was prolly unorganized n $@$!....went to the galleria.. which was a disaster lol dudes hoppin over tablespushin kids tryna get to be the first one outside on the parking lot
smh.gif
made usgo back inside then back outside...
im the dude whos sandals fell off
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

then two people got arrested, and they ended up making my line go merge into the other line...so we ended up @ the end...we said +**+ that lets go tobaybrook...we got there before it closed...tried to hide in the restroom
laugh.gif
FAIL
got kicked out...
so we was in this so called "line" outside...more like a mob...so when the guard let us in

MAN IM TALKIN BOUT ONE OF SCARIEST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE.....im trying to push myself forward and i feel something wrapped around my leg n $@$! im scared thinkingmy leg bout to get broke....man...i dont even know how i got out of it....i think someone legs got wrapped around mine

anyways we sprint to the store and we get there and like 30 nigggas from the back just cut all in the front and KEPT DOIN THAT $@$! and the $@+*% securitydidnt do $@$!...they over there jokin talkin bout "wee need a size 10" after they just ran out....

so basically me and my n*gga ended up taking 8.5s....if ANYONE GOTS AN 11 or 11.5 or 10 or 9.5 LMK....

PLAYOFF12....lemme get them 9.5s
grin.gif

i saw dude with the DB6s and dude with the cool gray 9s....

like i said...i was the dude that lost his sandals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

all yall who lined up at the galleria should have went to sharpstown... i got there 1 in the morning and was able to grab 2 pairs with ease

People feared Sharpstown. When you factor in the area & especially after the State of Emergency madness that went down last year. A dude was murdered outthere when the 11/12 CDP released.

one of the active athletes i believe off cullens shipment was delayed so they will start sellin this afternoon

I was number 79. I pretty much Juggernauted my way to the 1st 100.

y Yo! I was number 85, I had on the red carpets. I know I was talkin with some dudes who were between 77-81 But I was there early in the afternoon at around 3,I stood around. But like I said I knew they were going kick everyone out at 10, so there was no point in standing around wasting time. I felt bad for dudesthat were there early as hell and didn't even get a decent spot. I got there around 8:45 I was walking towards HOH and I saw everyone just run for thedoors so I just jetted out and was lucky to get a decent spot

Back
Top Bottom